Today, we’re bringing you some experimental changes. We want to see how well are they going to bode into the current gameplay meta before settling on on them for good. This means we’re gonna need your feedback to see how you feel about those changes!
And now, for the full list of updates:
Patch Notes (ver. 0.25.29.0):
New Features and Tweaks:
- /stuck command has been disabled
- Developer’s comment: With the climbing system implemented, it seems that this command gives more abusing power than it does help in-game. We want to see whether it’s worth it to keep it in the game or not.
- Only one shield can be equipped by a player
- Developer’s comment: The double-tower-shield turtling is something that, in our opinion, favors one gameplay style over the others. We intend to fix that with this change.
- Damage resist of wooden walls has been decreased from 150 to 130
- Blast damage from a sapper charge has been increased
- Developer’s comment: Wooden walls should not provide such strong protection against sapper charges, as they do now. Those updates will work in pair to fix that.
- An NPC to commemorate Dannara Stella has been added to Zathum-Zar starting village
- Developer’s comment: We wrote about the loss of our player a couple of dev blogs back. Now we’re bringing her to the game as an NPC, so that her friends could have a way to remember her any time they log in.
- Lag compensation system has been tweaked
- Developer’s comment: We’re aiming to bring a more enjoyable in-game combat with this change, so let us know how it works for you
- Added ability to mass-produce to most of the crafting recipes
- Updated translations for the following languages: