Up For A Challenge?

For the sole purpose of guilds recruiting members.

Moschops
Zealous Believer

Up For A Challenge?

Post by Moschops » 21 Dec 2016, 14:18

I'm a somewhat experienced and dedicated player and I want to try something different and challenging: settling in the southern steppe/desert region. To that end, I'd like to find a couple of other similarly minded players looking to try something a little bit different (and difficult) and form the core of a new guild with a political system similar to the horsemen of the steppes and deserts.

If interested, reply here or shoot me private message and we'll talk.

Linbaba
True Believer

Re: Up For A Challenge?

Post by Linbaba » 21 Dec 2016, 14:26

I'm always on the look out for something new or uncommon.

At the moment I am soloing but I'll probably join a guild at one point, yours is the kind I'd be interested in.

From my point of view only, the biggest deciding factor would be the relationship of your guild with PvP, since that is the core aspect of my gaming experience.

Moschops
Zealous Believer

Post by Moschops » 21 Dec 2016, 14:52

Markrondot wrote:I'm always on the look out for something new or uncommon.

At the moment I am soloing but I'll probably join a guild at one point, yours is the kind I'd be interested in.

From my point of view only, the biggest deciding factor would be the relationship of your guild with PvP, since that is the core aspect of my gaming experience.

The way I envision it is simple: like most steppe horse cultures, all within the tribes are protected, all others are prey.

Because I would like leadership to be elected Khans (or something similar), there would be plenty of opportunity for internal intrigue and back-stabbing (or front-stabbing, for that matter).

As for my feelings about PvP, there is little point to a game like this unless you can *ahem* 'crush your enemies and see them driven before you'. Every man a nation, and your enemies are our enemies.

I don't know if that's what you're looking for, but it's what I have in mind.

I wouldn't call it a guild yet. Without a good charter group of players, it is simply an idea.

Linbaba
True Believer

Post by Linbaba » 21 Dec 2016, 15:02

Sounds good on paper, I bookmarked the thread so when the time comes to apply to a guild I can find you easily :)

Return to Guild Recruitment