USA Looking for Guild

For the sole purpose of guilds recruiting members.

Rinjii
True Believer

USA Looking for Guild

Post by Rinjii » 27 Apr 2017, 14:39

Looking for a US based guild for the testing periods. Reply here or msg for more info.

Fushdk
Zealous Believer

Re: USA Looking for Guild

Post by Fushdk » 28 Apr 2017, 20:02

I do know a US guild there plan to stay on EU servers for the open MMO
I dont know if that is somthing for you?
I apologize for my spelling as I am dyslexic

We play to have fun, and that is why we play.

Kildrith
Zealous Believer

Re: USA Looking for Guild

Post by Kildrith » 29 Apr 2017, 08:07

Hey Rinjii. I help run a guild that is primarily US, and that plans to play in the US server in wave#2 and beyond. Here is some info from our recruitment thread, feel free to hit me up on discord if you are interested.

We are an expanding guild of veteran players looking to bolster our numbers with like minded individuals for the MMO. Players of all skill levels are welcome; we have no problem helping new players get acclimated to the game. We have room for players who just want to craft, or PvP or a combination of the two. If you are interested in joining you can contact me on discord!

Discord Username
Upsidedown Question Mark #4283

-=What you can expect from us=-

1) As much hands on help, learning the game as you want.
2) A friendly, mature gaming environment.
3) We never force our members to do something they don’t want to do (either a skill set, or to PvP if you don't want to fight)
4) To have a voice that is actually listened to, if you have a good idea, our organization will always hear you out.

-=What we are=-

We are a group of players that plan to try and setup a sense of order to the tile we inhabit, we wish to do this through forming, trading, non-aggression pacts, and alliances with our neighbors that share our values, and push out groups that grief groups, or constantly harass groups that can’t defend themselves. Over time we hope to have our tile become a great spot for the smaller guilds to come and settle.

Have a Great Day! :beer: :friends: :beer: :friends:

Return to Guild Recruitment