[EU/NO] Valhalla - whistles - [EU/NO]

LtStig

[EU/NO] Valhalla - whistles - [EU/NO]

Post by LtStig » 13 Oct 2014, 02:45

Gather your friends or come in and make new friends. Come build you a city or fortress, sell or exchange resources with others or just gather forces to fight for resources and the best land.

Rules:
    1. Attack never without reason. Warning before you attack.
    2. Look down at ways others to show that you are peaceful. Not pull the sword for no reason.
    3. Exchange or sale of objects is legal and you decide how.
    4. Theft is not allowed and will be punished by death.
    5. to be a member of Portal1 STEAM GROUP (optional but advisable) ”http://steamcommunity.com/groups/portalone”

Setting:
    Players: 64
    Skill cap: 3000
    Skill/Stat multiplier: 3
    Terraforming: 3
    Crafting period: 60
    Animal Breeding/Feeding period: 60
    Wild animals: 30
    Plant growth time: 3
Connection details:
Connection: open your consoled an type joinToRemoteServer (“85.195.87.210:41960”, ” ”)
(to open consoled us “~” key)

Azazavr

Re: [EU/NO] Valhalla - whistles - [EU/NO]

Post by Azazavr » 05 Dec 2014, 14:30

When do you planning to update server to 0.2.8.1 version?

JWall

Re: [EU/NO] Valhalla - whistles - [EU/NO]

Post by JWall » 07 Dec 2014, 20:26

Hello,

This is a formal complaint against the owner of this server. I and a group of 10 people were using this server and had been working quite hard on it. We had a castle in construction with half the walls and a small village but a number of plans to expand.

Other members on the server had asked if they can build close to us and we politely asked them to move and they did. The admin on the other hand was not at all fair. He was happily building a large keep in a 100 yard radios of our village (game wise). After asking politely for him to move further away (by that we meant across map. So he and we don't intrude on each others building plans. The admin refused and threatened us saying, my server my land. Also said he can just get rid of the server with just 1 click destroying our long work.

We had a little confrontation which reesulted in one of us dead and the admin. After, he returned to get his stuff and blamed us for stealing his inventory when we couldnt. When we had a look to see what he was wearing, the Tombstone was empty. Further threats were made like banning us all, removing our houses and other objects for no reason.

I recommend no one go on this server due to the unfriendly nature of the admin.

Return to PvE Servers