29,99€ for a Early Accees ? My Doubt . . .

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

Haraldson

29,99€ for a Early Accees ? My Doubt . . .

Post by Haraldson » 21 Sep 2014, 22:31

He Community, hi there !

Have search a little bit for Informations to this Game and watch many Videos on YouTube . . .

For this what i see my Opinion is that the Game is too expensive for a Early Access Game . . . Even DayZ SA is cheaper !

Yes as i have read the Dev´s need Money to develop the MMO Part of the Game but this is excessive !

Why i think so ? Here my Doubt:

1: At the Moment there is a "Hype" to this Game . . . so many People buy it ( Roleplayer, Trolls, Kiddys, PVP Players) and i dont think thats good for this Game (look whats happen with RUST and DayZ SA)

2: Its a Early Accees Game and iam leery to this Game because of my bad Experience with Early Accees Games in the Past (RUST, StarForge, DayZ SA, Beasts of Prey, The Dead Linger) this Game i called just gone never released or got a exreme Overhaul of there Concepts . . .

3: The Price . . . think 29,99 € is too expensive for this that iam Alpha Tester and have too live with Bugs and never will be sure that the Game anytime will be finally released or hold the Concept that it have when i buy the Game !

So plz Dev´s i know you need Money because you gone broke but i think make the Game cheaper and post a fixed Concept whats the Way for the Game (pure MMO ore a Hybrid of MMO and Singleplayer / private Servers ! )

So thats my Opinions to this Game !

SaresITA89
Alpha Tester

Re: 29,99€ for a Early Accees ? My Doubt . . .

Post by SaresITA89 » 21 Sep 2014, 23:35

[youtube]CKjaFG4YN6g[/youtube]

Siegbert
Alpha Tester

Post by Siegbert » 22 Sep 2014, 05:45

I think eventually it will get cheaper in a few months. Just speculating here... but that seems to be the way most of these projects go.

I would still see it as an investment in the full MMO title that it will eventually become.

Haraldson

Post by Haraldson » 22 Sep 2014, 14:07

@SaresITA89 what do you want to say me with these Video? You cant write ?

@Siegbert Yes i will wait (übrigens ich spreche deutsch^^) but as i have wrote iam careful to this Project because many Early Access games in Past have gone really bad !

As i renember Beasts of Prey was also expensive at the Start !

When iam a Alpha Tester and have to live with Bugs and cant influence wahts happen with the Game and what Way does it take i think 30€ is to expensive . . . sure if the Hype is gone and the Dev´s have enough Money it will be cheaper BUT whats next?

Will it be a MMO only or does the Dev´s programming a Singleplayer / Dedicaded Version too?

Will the Dev´s ever finish the Game or is there like DayZ SA and neverending Story with the Alpha Status ?

Will the Game stay be as all hope (Sandbox, Middleage, "Minecraft" like) or maybe it evolve to a other Game nobody can suggest?

Thats some of my Thoughts and some of my Fears . . . . thats why i observe the Game with mixed Feelings at the Moment . . .

Return to General Discussion