A tad dissapointed.

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

Wigster600

A tad dissapointed.

Post by Wigster600 » 19 Sep 2014, 17:15

Hey, i've been following this games developement for a while now, but seeing the £25 price for Early Access is a tad expensive as Early Access rates go.

Anyway, still going to see initial reveiws i'll probably end up buying it anyway. :)
Last edited by Wigster600 on 19 Sep 2014, 17:20, edited 2 times in total.

theonlyduck

Re: A tad dissapointed.

Post by theonlyduck » 19 Sep 2014, 17:19

Read my thread before they locked it.

It was about the peoples opinions of the price, but they locked it so people will stop complaining. Not very nice.

Alfie
Alpha Tester

Post by Alfie » 19 Sep 2014, 17:39

theonlyduck wrote:Read my thread before they locked it.

It was about the peoples opinions of the price, but they locked it so people will stop complaining. Not very nice.

They only lock threads when they turn into a unconstructive flame war. These devs have no issue in listening to peoples opinions.

Sure, they might not agree but they won't just lock a thread; they'll explain their reasoning (look around - plenty of threads demonstrate this). They're firmly set with their vision of the game and I'm so glad about that.

Personally, I think the pricing is fine long as it doesn't increase after release.
Anquer Quare
www.Anquer-Quare.com | www.AQServers.com

Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names.
John F Kennedy
____________________________________________________________________________________________

Hobo_Grandpa

Post by Hobo_Grandpa » 19 Sep 2014, 17:40

theonlyduck wrote:Read my thread before they locked it.

Did you even read why the mod locked that mess of a thread (if you're referring to Brin's thread that you replied on)?

It was due to verbal abuse going on / bigotry / argument among posters, not dissent over the price.
Sometimes reading forums or global chat is like reading a book called "Baby's First Game Test". Does no one understand the concept of early access alpha testing? I swear, 'some people's children...'

Return to General Discussion