Ability to add people to an inventory

Have a suggestion or an idea for Life is Feudal: MMO ? Post it here!

LcsFletcher

Ability to add people to an inventory

Post by LcsFletcher » 04 Oct 2014, 22:10

Hello,

I have a recommendation that would drastically maximize working capability in a town. If there could be an option implemented to where lets say someone builds and owns a warehouse I believe there should be an option for the owner to add trusted players the ability to access the warehouse (or any other inv. including gates) without the option to unclaim it. I'm thinking this option would be either group based:
IE: User makes a list that is stored for him only of trusted users which is then enabled via the right click options

Or a right click option that opens the players list with "+" signs next to players names.

Any oppose, agree?

Blocklogic

Re: Ability to add people to an inventory

Post by Blocklogic » 05 Oct 2014, 00:47

ive had a similar idea with a merchant stand it would be nice to rent or place a merchant stand fill it with inventory and a price per item maybe another price fore bulk the more you buy the less you pay kinda thing or so a -x% price reduction per x quantity you buy fore each item then a browsing person can come and view that inventory with the option to buy or inquary to haggle then set the acceptible currency's like i value ths shovel at 10 wood plankd or 1 moose skin or use an in game currency if provided

Waterlimon

Post by Waterlimon » 05 Oct 2014, 10:47

Yes I would very much like to have the ability to knock people out and lock them in a chest.

Rogerox
Alpha Tester

Post by Rogerox » 05 Oct 2014, 10:59

+1 for an option to add friends to open warehouses, etc...

Siegbert
Alpha Tester

Post by Siegbert » 05 Oct 2014, 15:22

Or you make it password protected... maybe they'll come up with something more lore friendly.

Return to Suggestions and Ideas