about capacity setting in game be real and fun

Have a suggestion or an idea for Life is Feudal: MMO ? Post it here!

David_Mariya

about capacity setting in game be real and fun

Post by David_Mariya » 28 Oct 2014, 03:07

about capacity setting in game, the topic. it's false do u think? guys

the sack aboveground that have 10000 volume unreal and unreasonable such little model, so very convenient to hidding many goods. if some thief stealing goods by anywhere anyway, he need a storage for stack trophy, anyone apply it, so we need construct large pile, know better than to cannot find back.

i suggesting:

1, add a <storage pile> 10000 volume, large model, use for building materials or other.
2, amend capacity of sack package aboveground to 100 volume, it be real.
3, amend capacity of hutch to 500 .., facilitate store more item. storage to 5000,
4, pepole body weight amend to 50 max limit, cannot carry too much item,
5, all materials transprot display animations, like what carry woods,
6, add <trolley>500 and <carriage>2000 be use for transport materials.

that all suggest, salute good game, it would be real and fun ! :D

Jaxomadar

Re: about capacity setting in game be real and fun

Post by Jaxomadar » 29 Oct 2014, 13:49

David_Mariya wrote:about capacity setting in game, the topic. it's false do u think? guys

the sack aboveground that have 10000 volume unreal and unreasonable such little model, so very convenient to hidding many goods. if some thief stealing goods by anywhere anyway, he need a storage for stack trophy, anyone apply it, so we need construct large pile, know better than to cannot find back.

i suggesting:

1, add a <storage pile> 10000 volume, large model, use for building materials or other. This is called a large warehouse that can be claimed and locked
2, amend capacity of sack package aboveground to 100 volume, it be real.I agree with this
3, amend capacity of hutch to 500 .., facilitate store more item. storage to 5000,Dont have one but crates with only 75 should go to 750 I'm sure there are other containers that should be looked at too
4, pepole body weight amend to 50 max limit, cannot carry too much item,but then you wouldn't be able to carry logs or other build items. the way it currently done is fine
5, all materials transprot display animations, like what carry woods,Carts and wagons would be nice, especially if you could move at normal walk pace. Right now carts (wheelbarrow) and moose carcass you lift and carry on your back make you walk at half the speed and carry far too little. Yes I said moose carcass since its a 1000 carry slot.
6, add <trolley>500 and <carriage>2000 be use for transport materials.again a cart/wagon that you could load up and pull back to town would be nice.

that all suggest, salute good game, it would be real and fun ! :D

Return to Suggestions and Ideas