Alpha / beta access

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

Dennus

Alpha / beta access

Post by Dennus » 13 Apr 2014, 20:32

I have a question concerning Alpha / beta access.

I am somewhat confused as how to obtain this.

On the forums I read several different things concerning this subject:

- Donate € 50+ for alpha and beta access
- Be one of the TOP 100 donors for alpha and beta access

Somewhere I read that early access will be in august/september 2014. Is this the same as alpha / beta access?

To wrap it al up: it's quite unclear to me... and I want to start playing asap (preferably NOW)

Is it possible to shed some light on this subject?
I'm not only asking for myself, but there are a lot of people interested in this game. I thinbk it would be good to be as clear as possible on the subject of alpha / beta / early access.

Thanks in advance.

Arrakis

Re: Alpha / beta access

Post by Arrakis » 13 Apr 2014, 20:51

Saxxon have gave you info about donating itself, I will answer rest of your questions.

Steam early access will basicly work like normal alpha access ticket while now it's just voluntary donation, for which you receive 'thanks' from devs as alpha access.

And of course once Bobik will book your donation you will be granted with access to alpha testers closed forum and access to the game itself. This may take several hours or couple of days top, Bobik usually takes care of it quickly.

Final

Post by Final » 15 Apr 2014, 17:36

can we get new offical post on betas,
we dont want to spend $50 then you guys do an open beta 2 days later.
I could be wrong, but beta should be soon 2nd qtr?
will closed beta be buy in only or random select?
does the $50 even get you the game after release?

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 15 Apr 2014, 17:44

Beta? There isn't even alpha yet really, devs are working on making alpha stable for now. Beta will start in about.. several months. Probably at Q4 2014. And it's not 50$, it's 50euro, and yes it will get you access to the game after release in a form of a refund.

Final

Post by Final » 15 Apr 2014, 18:08

Thanks, now to talk wife into lettin me spend the 50eu

from FAQ and some other posts, it looks like games beta is about to start. This one also says open which are generally free to public.

Q: When are you planning to release this game?
A: A set number of closed alpha tests are taking place in the 4th quarter of 2013.
Open alpha/beta tests are currently planned for the 2nd quarter of 2014.

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 15 Apr 2014, 18:40

Originally game release was planned at Q4 2014, unfortunatly at current stage of development and a lot of issues that have appeared even closed alpha was greatly delayed. Game release will not happen sooner than end of 2016.

Divinorum

Post by Divinorum » 27 Apr 2014, 20:16

I wish you guys the best and would love to support you with $$ but all I have is time atm. I'm spreading the word on my clan forums and on my twitch account to hopefully send more supporters your way.

Beeskee
Alpha Tester

Post by Beeskee » 27 Apr 2014, 22:16

Anyone interested in donating but still undecided, you also get this:

"A sum of premium in game currency in later stages of testing, and in the release!" (According to this post)

Alpha/Beta access looks like a perk compared to that. :D Not bad at all for 50€.

Return to General Discussion