Are houses the only working lockable buildings?

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

Lif-Shad

Are houses the only working lockable buildings?

Post by Lif-Shad » 09 Oct 2014, 15:54

Can you lock/claim Carpentry/Herbalist Shop and Small Wooden Keeps?

Mikhal

Re: Are houses the only working lockable buildings?

Post by Mikhal » 09 Oct 2014, 16:53

Built the Carpentry shop and Herbalist shop. Neither of them are claimable/lockable.

I have not tried wooden keeps, or "real" keeps, so cannot speak to those.

Curious, myself, as to whether warehouses are lockable and claimable.

Gilgamesh038

Post by Gilgamesh038 » 09 Oct 2014, 17:35

i have built the warehouse and it is definitly claimable. there is no door on it so you cant open and close, it works similar to a bag, as in you right click to open, but you can claim it, and you can store ore, dirt, and things of the sort as well.

Lif-Shad

Post by Lif-Shad » 09 Oct 2014, 19:48

Gilgamesh038 wrote:i have built the warehouse and it is definitly claimable. there is no door on it so you cant open and close, it works similar to a bag, as in you right click to open, but you can claim it, and you can store ore, dirt, and things of the sort as well.

So is it safe to assume the person who has it claimed is the only person that can access the goods in the warehouse?

Maegfaer
Mod Developer

Post by Maegfaer » 09 Oct 2014, 19:59

Lif-Shad wrote:
Gilgamesh038 wrote:i have built the warehouse and it is definitly claimable. there is no door on it so you cant open and close, it works similar to a bag, as in you right click to open, but you can claim it, and you can store ore, dirt, and things of the sort as well.

So is it safe to assume the person who has it claimed is the only person that can access the goods in the warehouse?

I can confirm that.

For claimable keeps (also be able to set as Home) and workshops (and the Chest!), keep an eye on my mod Life is Balanced. I just finished that feature. My server based in the Netherlands will be updated with it this evening, and the server files will soon be released.
Pioneer LiF:YO modder
Author of Life is Balanced
My Modding Guide

Return to General Discussion