Are there any 'official' non-player created religions?

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

Hitty40
Alpha Tester

Are there any 'official' non-player created religions?

Post by Hitty40 » 14 Apr 2014, 02:50

Everyone.

I ask this because I'm interested in creating a guild based on Norse paganism/mythology IE. Odin, Thor, Freyr, etc. I want to know because if there are any 'official' in-game religions, I don't want to step over them with Norse paganism/mythology and would rather use those instead.

Arrakis

Re: Are there any 'official' non-player created religions?

Post by Arrakis » 14 Apr 2014, 10:37

Only official religion is based on Christianity, skill 'Piety' is core of it and there is possibility of becoming a Pope. But really, anybody is free to play / roleplay with religions of their choosing. There are already few viking guilds so there is no problem with that.

Hitty40
Alpha Tester

Post by Hitty40 » 15 Apr 2014, 16:17

Interesting. Guess then I should take as much of an opportunity to raise my piety, get the title of "Pope", declare Christianity dead under my rule, rename the title to "Fylkir", because that's the best I can find and reform Nordic paganism. If I can even do most of that.
Last edited by Hitty40 on 15 Apr 2014, 17:11, edited 1 time in total.

OO_Zoe

Post by OO_Zoe » 15 Apr 2014, 16:57

I have a clan of guys waiting for this game to release. We are going to be a moderate RP guild based on Vikings and Paganism. We come from various other games and have been together for close to a year now.
immortality awaits, in Asgard's hall I'll guarantee
in the ranks of the brave, you'll have a place if you follow me

Hitty40
Alpha Tester

Post by Hitty40 » 15 Apr 2014, 17:15

OO_Zoe wrote:I have a clan of guys waiting for this game to release. We are going to be a moderate RP guild based on Vikings and Paganism. We come from various other games and have been together for close to a year now.

Then join me in my quest to become Fylkir. Get maids, drink mead, participate in unrestricted bar fights.

Wigster600

Post by Wigster600 » 21 Apr 2014, 12:49

If I could i'd definitely make a Sigmarite religion. :D

Return to General Discussion