Are you guys hate the corruption GM ????

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

Zmarc

Are you guys hate the corruption GM ????

Post by Zmarc » 19 Jan 2016, 03:19

:evil: :evil: I cost 261 hours for this game, but already changed 3 servers, the server going closed only because the corruption GM and they use their power arbitrium, this is really harmful.

Now we are move to a new server without GM, everything follow by peoples, everyone enjoy this game fair, here is a problem the server do not have much more peoples, if you guys want a green server, a fair world, please join our world.

Server Name: [US/EU]|Wasteland|PvP NoSuperpower NoGM|New 1/10/2016

Direct connect ip: 45.58.124.194:19245

Aranin
Alpha Tester

Re: Are you guys hate the corruption GM ????

Post by Aranin » 19 Jan 2016, 12:51

having lots of fun here so far!

Azzerhoden
Alpha Tester

Post by Azzerhoden » 19 Jan 2016, 18:38

I have heard a lot of pain from GM's ban-hammers being over-used.

It sounds like in most of these instances the GMs are so concerned about losing population that they just go through and ban anyone who happens to be in the guild of the offenders.

Frankly, while I can understand that people get upset over getting killed, what I cannot understand is why so many GMs are over-reacting. The penalties in the game on skill loss is already strong. They should let the system work.

Ultimately though, I have to give this topic a big shrug. In the MMO GMs will be more neutral and PvP is a fact of life. Players will have to know how to fight (or defend), and will be easy targets for those who prey on them if not.

Their only option will be to join larger guilds that knows how to (and actively) defend it's members.
| - Alpha Tester and Zealous Believer

Kingdom of Hyperion founding Duchy - A practical RP Community est. 1999 - Apply Today!

HolyCrusader
Beta Tester

Post by HolyCrusader » 19 Jan 2016, 20:22

Love corrupt GMs

I will only play on servers with corrupt admins

Zmarc

Post by Zmarc » 20 Jan 2016, 04:42

:D :D :D :D

Ausrick

Post by Ausrick » 20 Jan 2016, 16:49

Azzerhoden wrote:I have heard a lot of pain from GM's ban-hammers being over-used.

It sounds like in most of these instances the GMs are so concerned about losing population that they just go through and ban anyone who happens to be in the guild of the offenders.

Also I imagine the OP might be concerned for the capricious use of "/add" from the high and lofty magical-goodies-creators hearkening back to the corrupt to the corrupt bribe-able Table-Top GMs of lore.

Also the "/setmystat" uber1337-pwn machine gms who might turn their favored guild mates into elite-stat war-gods can chafe the sensibilities of the unwashed masses who may never attain such divine favor.

...And don't forget those fly-by-night "B-Key" Inflate-a-Castle guys. Does your GM-Favored guild need a castle quick? 30-minutes or less castle walls delivered to suit.

There's a lot of reasons I can imagine that someone who has had bad experience with wanting to play the game on equal terms but keeps wandering into other people's personal sandboxes where he can only be a stand-in NPC/Extra might opt for a more "Lord of the Flies" approach.

Return to General Discussion