Armor Wearing Skills & Weapon Wielding

Have a suggestion or an idea for Life is Feudal: MMO ? Post it here!

Danila011202

Armor Wearing Skills & Weapon Wielding

Post by Danila011202 » 31 Oct 2014, 19:33

So I finally learn smithing and can make light armor. But I can't wear it because of the horse-riding skill. And so I thought, "why the hell include armor you can't wear?" I always have to create two classes; one main class and a warrior class. I think there should either be a hotfix or quick update patch or have the developers work on this like mad to fix this or change it. I vote for change and in the comments support me by sayng (VOTE:Change!) because I am a 12 year old and I don't know how the hell to ride a horse but i can put on a shirt of mail like nothing. If this game goes for realism than they should have an Armor Wearing skill. For example to wear chainmail I can just wear it as soon as I make it and I don't have to worry about making a second class just for wearing chanmail.
Now weapons are as crude as armor. In order to use a war axe i need blades mastery->some kind of armor-> axe mastery. So i have to go through all this crap to get to use an axe. Same with all the other weapons. The cossbow at least is more reasonable but still N.O (no offense) stupid. Why cant I just use a bow? Again if you still support me just say (VOTE:Change!)

Waslap

Re: Armor Wearing Skills & Weapon Wielding

Post by Waslap » 31 Oct 2014, 20:05

Check out my post for a change of the skill tree/book. I feel like this will be better.

post37071/#p37071

Return to Suggestions and Ideas