BasilMod::Teleport mod allows you to setup teleportation on your server.
Safely transfer players from one place to another.
I decided to split initial mod into two parts. This teleportation mods will be server-only modification, so your players would not need to install anything special to play on your server. Another part will be called "Taxi" and will require client side installation, to travel between designed taxi spots, for free, or for some coins.
Dont forget to decorate place of departure and arrival, to make it look realistic, dont you crates as I do!
Add some NPC horse carriages!
This mod is part of BasilMods bundle.
Test setup from the video is shown as example at config.cs file.
Current coords shown to the GM player(s) for easier setup.
How it works.
You configure points of departure and arrival, text notification to be shown prior to teleportation, and teleportation timeout.
If player steps away from departure point within timeout(while its not expired), he will not be teleported.
Server installation details.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/j4h7b3p1hzzq ... dMmNa?dl=0
- Place this file (config.cs) and (teleport.cs.dso) to folder "BasilMod/teleport/" of server root.
- Add this line to the end of file "main.cs" of the server:
- Fill configuration file with teleport info
- Start server or if server is already running, execute command from step #2 at server console.
- Register teleports with command BasilMod::teleport_register, options explained below.
- Start server.
- If configuration is changed, you can reload config by executing this command at server:
Available variables at config file:
- $BasilMod::teleport::show_coords = false; - enable display of current coords on server startup
- $BasilMod::teleport::enable = true; - enable teleports by default on server startup
- Code: Select all
"Traveling to GM Isle...", //Message to be shown prior to teleportation. "\n" is line separation. Message is center aligned. 4 lines allowed.
3, //Timeout, how long you should stay on the teleport. If you step out, you will evade teleportation
"1049 74 0", //Coordinates of source point. "X Y Z". Coords can be negative. To get coords, enable "show_coords" option, and write them done, while you are in GM mode.
2, //Radius of source point for activating teleportation.
117318659 //Target GeoID. You can get info from database, or from server console.
Radius is measured as distance between 2 vectors. So you can organize teleport which works only in certain rooms of the building.
Available function from the server console:
- BasilMod::teleport_enable(); - enable all registered teleports
- BasilMod::teleport_disable(); - disable all registered teleports
- BasilMod::teleport_showCoords(); - enable display of current coords for active GM characters
- BasilMod::teleport_hideCoords(); - disable display of current coords for active GM characters