Bug: Personal claim standing permission ignored

Have some feedback for Life is Feudal? Post it here!

Jey123456

Bug: Personal claim standing permission ignored

Post by Jey123456 » 30 Dec 2017, 19:48

Personal claim (and maybe guild claim i did not test that one), ignore the standing permissions settings (War-Hostile-Neutral-Friend-Ally) and simply use default value no matter what settings you put on the claim.

Even giving all permissions to all standings, they still see the zone as a no trespasser, cannot act on object or build anything.

The only permissions that currently work are personal and guild permission.

Jey123456

Re: Bug: Personal claim standing permission ignored

Post by Jey123456 » 06 Jan 2018, 20:14

am i the only one getting that bug ? or is it just that noone use standing permission on personal claims ?

I tried both the website and the permission "/ commands" the permissions show up normally on the webpage but are just ignored in game

Guild and personal permission settings work but not the standing ones. (yes i tried allowing war as well but it also didnt change a thing)

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 07 Jan 2018, 17:05

How are you typing the command? You might be doing it wrong.

Jey123456

Post by Jey123456 » 07 Jan 2018, 23:03

as you can see in the screenshot, the command clearly added the right standing with the right permissions, but to amuse you, here it is

Code: Select all
/claimrule personal standing 2 10010
/claimrule personal standing 3 10010
/claimrule personal standing 4 10010
/claimrule personal standing 5 10010

when testing, to be 100% sure, i also tried 11111 to give all permissions to every standing even war but it made no difference, and yes i was standing on the claim.

The commands definitely applied since i could see the permissions change by refreshing the webpage showing my personal claim permission (the one i screenshotted in my previous post).

It just seem to be completely ignored by the game itself. The only permissions that currently work on personal claim are adding guilds or adding specific character. There is no "default" (neutral standing should be it) permission setting available that i can see.

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 08 Jan 2018, 13:28

/claimrule personal standing 2 10010
/claimrule personal standing 3 10010
/claimrule personal standing 4 10010
/claimrule personal standing 5 10010

Erm, there is no such command. There are no standings for personal claims. There is /guild standing only.

Jey123456

Post by Jey123456 » 08 Jan 2018, 14:50

/claimrule {town, realm, yo, personal} {char, guild, role, standing} {character_first_name, guild_name, <1-7>, <1-5>} {00000-11111}

The standing exist for personal in the command, it also exist on the website version of it but obviously isnt used in game, which is the bug. I can understand that there is no actual standing toward personal entity but then it should simply mean that only neutral standing is used for default permission (or add a new permission category for default whichever you prefer).

It doesnt change the fact that under the current system, you can add standing permission to personal claim (just look at my claim, the standing entries are on it). The option is here and "accepted" without error on both the website UI version of the personal claim and the chat command. This is a bug no matter how you look at it.

Now offcourse, you can take the extremely lazy way of "fixing" it by removing the option from the ui and saying that you cannot change default permission on a personal claim, but that kinda goes against the whole sandbox thing.

All i am hoping for is a way to set the default permissions for my personal claim, nothing more, nothing less.

Return to Feedback Section