Buying the Lif:YO

Welcome to the Life is Feudal: MMO community! Here you can ask your basic starters questions.

Dagl1

Buying the Lif:YO

Post by Dagl1 » 07 Jan 2015, 13:43

I am kind of only interested in the MMO version, but i suppose practice in beating ppl up is a good start. If i buy the YO version, do i get acces to the MMO later on?

-Dagl

Chiefton

Re: Buying the Lif:YO

Post by Chiefton » 07 Jan 2015, 15:48

The game in the LIF:YO version is actually quite entertaining in itself, with the even more enjoyable MMO version in the near future.

I have always liked being early to the boat and getting a feel for how the game will play out, as is what I recommend for you to do as well so you do not purchase the MMO when it comes out and not enjoy it.

I am sure they will majorly mince and reform the current PvP and skill enhancement system in some way or form, but getting a good feel for how combat and general advancement in the game feels is something that benefits from playing LIF:YO.

$40 for Early Access is steep, but I found it worth it and have gotten 1000+ hours of fun out of it, and am still not stale on gameplay.

Dredsol

Post by Dredsol » 23 Jan 2015, 21:12

Chiefton wrote:The game in the LIF:YO version is actually quite entertaining in itself, with the even more enjoyable MMO version in the near future.

I have always liked being early to the boat and getting a feel for how the game will play out, as is what I recommend for you to do as well so you do not purchase the MMO when it comes out and not enjoy it.

I am sure they will majorly mince and reform the current PvP and skill enhancement system in some way or form, but getting a good feel for how combat and general advancement in the game feels is something that benefits from playing LIF:YO.

$40 for Early Access is steep, but I found it worth it and have gotten 1000+ hours of fun out of it, and am still not stale on gameplay.

That was not what he was asking I don't think.

Yes buying LiF YO will give you a slot on the MMO server to make a character.

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 23 Jan 2015, 22:40

Dagl1 wrote:I am kind of only interested in the MMO version, but i suppose practice in beating ppl up is a good start. If i buy the YO version, do i get acces to the MMO later on?

-Dagl

Yes -> lif-yo-owners-will-receive-some-premium-currency-in-lif-mmo-t1941/

Return to Newcomer Section