Can Not Hear Sound INGAME

Have some feedback for Life is Feudal? Post it here!

bowlin12
Alpha Tester

Can Not Hear Sound INGAME

Post by bowlin12 » 19 Sep 2014, 19:12

The device says SFX null device and I cannot hear any sounds ingame. Wondering if there is something wrong on my part or what.
I'm using a Razer Kraken headset.

Oakleyo0

Re: Can Not Hear Sound INGAME

Post by Oakleyo0 » 19 Sep 2014, 22:31

Change your sound quality levels to DVD quality from Studio, that worked for me (I also had some other devices enabled which I disabled, sound card digital output for example which I wasn't using).

Right click speaker icon in tray, click on playback devices, right click your default device and go to properties, in the Advanced tab, change your default format to 16 bit DVD Quality.

Hope that helps

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 20 Sep 2014, 12:13

Headsets right now cause a lot of problems, removing them may help.

This is one of the bugs that is being worked on by devs. Try to play without headsets, then it should work fine.

JoeMacC

Post by JoeMacC » 13 Oct 2014, 09:09

Hi, unfortunately this did not help for me.

Initially the sound was coming from my sceen instead of my G35 headset. When I tried to change devices in the sound section of the game, it crashed. Deactivating my screen (connected by HDMI cable) as playback device did not solve the problem either. After restarting the game, there was no playback device anymore to be selected.

I reactivated my screen as playback device but uninstalling the game and reinstalling it did not help either. Now I ran out of ideas and would be happy for any feedback how to solve this issue.

Best regards!

JoeMacC

Return to Feedback Section