Can the devs host their own lif:yo server in NA?

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.
Ishamael
Alpha Tester

Can the devs host their own lif:yo server in NA?

Post by Ishamael » 05 Jul 2015, 00:59

Would the devs consider hosting their own unregulated lif:yo server in NA so we can actually test this game before getting banned because some insecure, nazi wannabe is on a power-trip?

All the official servers atm have unplayable ping for me (in NA).

99.999~% of the NA admins for lif atm are truly trash admins with all the sneaky shit that suggests (giving their friends items, silent bans, etc.). I have not found a single server to play on that did not do any of these.
"Yes, Betrayer of Hope. They gave me the name to revile me, but I will yet make them kneel and worship it."
—Ishamael

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain.

Alakar
Beta Tester

Re: Can the devs host their own lif:yo server in NA?

Post by Alakar » 05 Jul 2015, 04:49

Give Kingdoms of Arkhaya a try. We have a modified combat system (armors are worthwhile, naked gets hurt more), modified claims system (downloads on website in the forums) to allow for raiding on claims, and soon we will be implementing a CTF style event centered around armor stands collecting points near monuments. Also hoping to ban infinite piles and move to mining soon! Hit us up sometime on Teamspeak too if you need to ts3.arkhaya.com

-Alakar
http://arkhaya.com/

Ishamael
Alpha Tester

Post by Ishamael » 05 Jul 2015, 19:02

So I ask for an official unregulated NA hosted server from the devs on which I can test the actual gameplay without the threat of shit admin behavior and I get a NA private server admin advertising his server in general discussion. LOL!!

I don't know how I was unclear with my first post. Current NA admins are trash. Because of this I was asking if the devs could host their own NA server so NA players can test the game with decent ping without dealing with corrupt admins.
"Yes, Betrayer of Hope. They gave me the name to revile me, but I will yet make them kneel and worship it."
—Ishamael

Azzerhoden
Alpha Tester

Post by Azzerhoden » 06 Jul 2015, 17:54

Ishamael wrote:So I ask for an official unregulated NA hosted server from the devs on which I can test the actual gameplay without the threat of shit admin behavior and I get a NA private server admin advertising his server in general discussion. LOL!!

I don't know how I was unclear with my first post. Current NA admins are trash. Because of this I was asking if the devs could host their own NA server so NA players can test the game with decent ping without dealing with corrupt admins.

Given that his response was intended to be helpful, and your response above, it's pretty clear where the issue is with all these 'NA Admins being trash ... corrupt admins'.
| - Alpha Tester and Zealous Believer

Kingdom of Hyperion founding Duchy - A practical RP Community est. 1999 - Apply Today!

Ishamael
Alpha Tester

Post by Ishamael » 06 Jul 2015, 21:35

Advertising your server outside the proper forum is against the rules here. Don't try to give me the whole... " he was trying to be helpful... don't be mean to him! QQ"

How about not posting in someone's thread if you are not going to be on topic?
—Ishamael

Azzerhoden
Alpha Tester

Post by Azzerhoden » 07 Jul 2015, 17:10

Ishamael wrote:Advertising your server outside the proper forum is against the rules here. Don't try to give me the whole... " he was trying to be helpful... don't be mean to him! QQ"

How about not posting in someone's thread if you are not going to be on topic?

LOL - I was trolling! Don't deny me some occasional fun! :evil:

Kingdom of Hyperion founding Duchy - A practical RP Community est. 1999 - Apply Today!

Ishamael
Alpha Tester

Post by Ishamael » 07 Jul 2015, 21:06

I really hope they host a NA server. I think a lot of people would play on it just to avoid GM abuses. Not sure about EU or AUS but NA is terrible.
—Ishamael

Azzerhoden
Alpha Tester

Post by Azzerhoden » 08 Jul 2015, 02:28

Ishamael wrote:I really hope they host a NA server. I think a lot of people would play on it just to avoid GM abuses. Not sure about EU or AUS but NA is terrible.

They would certainly be able to test the tunneling and terraforming lag fixes this way. I'll join you in hoping they start hosting again. :)

Return to General Discussion