Cannot remove items from my Pack

Have some feedback for Life is Feudal? Post it here!

Clarioncaller

Cannot remove items from my Pack

Post by Clarioncaller » 23 Dec 2017, 21:23

I have flax,potatoes,tree stump items I cannot remove from my pack.When I grab them with my mouse and place them away from my character as soon as I let go of them they snap back into my pack.Clicking directly on the item gives a message "you cannot use this item" My character is encumbered and moves with difficulty.The game is almost unplayable and certainly not fun with this problem. I would appreciate help to remove this problem. Thanks.

PS I have run "repair"several times and this does not fix the problem.

Arrakis

Re: Cannot remove items from my Pack

Post by Arrakis » 24 Dec 2017, 13:31

Did you try to right click and drop the item on the ground?

Nsmcvane

Post by Nsmcvane » 24 Dec 2017, 13:54

I am currently having this same issue. Right clicking does not bring up an option to drop the item.

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 24 Dec 2017, 17:25

Can you provide me with a short video showing this issue? With both, trying to move items to another container and when trying to drop them.

Falkon.Nightsdale

Post by Falkon.Nightsdale » 27 Dec 2017, 21:16

I had the same problem an approx hour ago. Solved by disconnecting...

However, now I'm unable to draw a weapon.
Died to a wolf but managed to lure him away by subsequent run-and-die missions, only to get my stuff back.

For some reason, I'm unable to use any weapon except bare fists.

Hodo

Post by Hodo » 27 Dec 2017, 21:48

Falkon.Nightsdale wrote:I had the same problem an approx hour ago. Solved by disconnecting...

However, now I'm unable to draw a weapon.
Died to a wolf but managed to lure him away by subsequent run-and-die missions, only to get my stuff back.

For some reason, I'm unable to use any weapon except bare fists.

Did you drag your weapon to your hot bar or do you have the draw from "left Back/Waist, Right Back/Waist" slots still on 1,2,3,4 on your hot bar?

What weapon are you trying to use? What is your current skill level in that weapon form?

I can think of a few reason that would keep you from drawing a weapon.... but need more information.
Don't build what you can't defend- Rule number 1.

Falkon.Nightsdale

Post by Falkon.Nightsdale » 27 Dec 2017, 22:02

Hodo wrote:Did you drag your weapon to your hot bar or do you have the draw from "left Back/Waist, Right Back/Waist" slots still on 1,2,3,4 on your hot bar?

What weapon are you trying to use? What is your current skill level in that weapon form?

I can think of a few reason that would keep you from drawing a weapon.... but need more information.

First I tried to put those weapons (sling, axe, primitive knife) into slots 1,2,3 on hotbar. Then pressed 1,2,3 - and nothing.
Tried to get into battle stance first, pressing R, but hey, once pressing 1,2,3, only the animation of something like "dressing up" appeared (patting himself on shoulders and upper hands)

Combat skill
Footman 30
Slinger 25

Tools are in OK condition, aprox 80%, I'm starting, trying to understand controls on part of Newbie village where the hunter is...

Hodo

Post by Hodo » 27 Dec 2017, 22:10

Falkon.Nightsdale wrote:
First I tried to put those weapons (sling, axe, primitive knife) into slots 1,2,3 on hotbar. Then pressed 1,2,3 - and nothing.
Tried to get into battle stance first, pressing R, but hey, once pressing 1,2,3, only the animation of something like "dressing up" appeared (patting himself on shoulders and upper hands)

Combat skill
Footman 30
Slinger 25

Tools are in OK condition, aprox 80%, I'm starting, trying to understand controls on part of Newbie village where the hunter is...

Okay simple fix... you did it wrong. Not the first person who has done this.

Go to your Militia skill, drag the equip from left back, left waist, right back, and left waist BACK to your hot bar spots 1,2,3,4.

NOW go to your paperdoll hotkey "P", and double click on your weapons, it will place them where they should go. If you want them somewhere else, like a second axe, then drag it to your left waist slot or your back slot.

NOW hit R, and then hit 1,2,3 or 4.... Or just hit 1,2,3 or 4... this will draw that weapon.

Dragging the weapon directly to your hot bar just means you can equip and unequip it, without opening your backpack.
Don't build what you can't defend- Rule number 1.

Falkon.Nightsdale

Post by Falkon.Nightsdale » 27 Dec 2017, 22:54

Hodo wrote:Okay simple fix... you did it wrong. Not the first person who has done this.

Go to your Militia skill, drag the equip from left back, left waist, right back, and left waist BACK to your hot bar spots 1,2,3,4.

NOW go to your paperdoll hotkey "P", and double click on your weapons, it will place them where they should go. If you want them somewhere else, like a second axe, then drag it to your left waist slot or your back slot.

NOW hit R, and then hit 1,2,3 or 4.... Or just hit 1,2,3 or 4... this will draw that weapon.

Dragging the weapon directly to your hot bar just means you can equip and unequip it, without opening your backpack.

:Bravo: SOLVED :Bravo:

Return to Feedback Section