Cant access Local Server: Timed Out Error

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

NiteRydar

Cant access Local Server: Timed Out Error

Post by NiteRydar » 21 Sep 2014, 16:23

Hi Guys,

For the life of me i cant figure this out!!! please shed some light on why i cannot connect to a game or create my own world, i keep having time out errors. All my firewalls are down and anitvirus is completely off.
Am i doing something wrong? I have even forwarded my ports to the default in game.

Kryasis

Re: Cant access Local Server: Timed Out Error

Post by Kryasis » 04 Oct 2014, 18:51

Having the same problem.

Boolzeye

Post by Boolzeye » 05 Oct 2014, 04:44

having same issues after I reformatted my computer .. prior to that I was able to connect "create my own world" please help if possible !

Kediec

Post by Kediec » 05 Oct 2014, 09:09

Try this to see if it helps :-

http://steamcommunity.com/app/290080/di ... 573696940/

Worked for me.

Zhalls
Alpha Tester

Post by Zhalls » 05 Oct 2014, 12:08

Apologies if this is asking something you've already done, but a lot of people seem to be confused on how to install locally, specifically, if they're using Steam, they need to go to the following section to download the separate tool addon for the game itself:

Library --> Tools --> Life is Feudal: Your own Dedicated Server

This is the addon download that is required for you to actually run the "create world" option, despite being able to go into the menu regardless without it. The difference is that it wont actually launch without the download and results in a freeze.

Return to General Discussion