character & horse

Have a suggestion or an idea for Life is Feudal: MMO ? Post it here!

Papa

character & horse

Post by Papa » 24 Jun 2014, 13:55

So i was looking into the PressKit, at the faces and horse riding position.I do not know if the mounted position is to stay or not, but i think it needs some changing up with the legs and such.

Onto the faces, I think they are too smooth and prepubescent looking in a way. I think that it should be more broad and different faces eg from the mountain in game of thrones to say Theon.

This leads me to character customisation i think this is a must personally. dark souls has decent character customisation i think lots of options but with better graphics which i'm hoping "lifesifuedal" will have/maintain will be amazing.

Siegbert
Alpha Tester

Re: character & horse

Post by Siegbert » 24 Jun 2014, 14:03

The faces are only female. Hopefully there'll be a couple of customization later on.

Considering the horses:
riding isn't in the game right now. I think the image was just to show off horses.

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 24 Jun 2014, 14:27

• Character customization will be improved in later stages of development.
  • Horse riding is as Siegbert said not implemented in the game yet, this also will be taken care of in later stages of development.
So you should really not be worried about these features right now, in the right time it will all be improved and implemented in the game, but at the current moment there are different priorities and too few hands to work on things you've mentioned.

Papa

Post by Papa » 25 Jun 2014, 04:48

Arrakis09 wrote:
  • Character customization will be improved in later stages of development.
  • Horse riding is as Siegbert said not implemented in the game yet, this also will be taken care of in later stages of development.
So you should really not be worried about these features right now, in the right time it will all be improved and implemented in the game, but at the current moment there are different priorities and too few hands to work on things you've mentioned.

ok thanks

Return to Suggestions and Ideas