Character saved through servers?

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

Alexeme

Character saved through servers?

Post by Alexeme » 20 Sep 2014, 23:31

Hi,

quick question before I buy.
Do I have to always play on the same server to maintain my character progress or can I switch servers and just carry on from where I logged out with all progress, constructions, etc remaining.

Cheers!

Arrakis

Re: Character saved through servers?

Post by Arrakis » 20 Sep 2014, 23:39

There is no server hopping, every character is unique for each server, so changing a server means you have to create new char.

Alexeme

Post by Alexeme » 20 Sep 2014, 23:42

Arrakis09 wrote:There is no server hopping, every character is unique for each server, so changing a server means you have to create new char.

Thanks for clearing this up.
Are there any official servers that will remain online until the MMO rolls in. Just worried of loosing all the progressions and hard work.

Thanks again.

FileXxX

Post by FileXxX » 20 Sep 2014, 23:45

Alexeme wrote:
Arrakis09 wrote:There is no server hopping, every character is unique for each server, so changing a server means you have to create new char.

Thanks for clearing this up.
Are there any official servers that will remain online until the MMO rolls in. Just worried of loosing all the progressions and hard work.

Thanks again.

There are loads of official servers, but you can also start your own (private) game. But it's, IMO, better to play with your friends and/or other people.

Alexeme

Post by Alexeme » 20 Sep 2014, 23:48

FileXxX wrote:
There are loads of official servers, but you can also start your own (private) game. But it's, IMO, better to play with your friends and/or other people.

Cool, thanks!
Hope to meet people easily. I'll be joining one of the populated official servers. :)

Return to General Discussion