Chinese weapons.

Have a suggestion or an idea for Life is Feudal: MMO ? Post it here!

Strongethan22

Chinese weapons.

Post by Strongethan22 » 04 Oct 2014, 00:56

You already have some Samurai looking armor make a katana and throwing stars that would be Awsome :ROFL: :Yahoo!:

EpicBlade

Re: Chinese weapons.

Post by EpicBlade » 04 Oct 2014, 02:05

The katana is a Japanese sword XD, also on a real note I'm pretty sure the game is shooting for medieval Europe, so that being said doubt that they would add that but in life YO maybe a player could add it in game.

Kaltivel

Post by Kaltivel » 04 Oct 2014, 20:30

I'd love a Three Kingdoms era China mod for this game but official will always be medieval.

Easterlake

Post by Easterlake » 05 Oct 2014, 21:58

Kaltivel wrote:I'd love a Three Kingdoms era China mod for this game but official will always be medieval.

Yes, but having a Mod for that is bit too early.

The game will be European styled medieval. Which means Nordic, Central European and Middle-Eastern in a sense.
I would like to see more civilization variation in the game, between architecture and way of playing.

Kaltivel

Post by Kaltivel » 05 Oct 2014, 22:02

Easterlake wrote:
Kaltivel wrote:I'd love a Three Kingdoms era China mod for this game but official will always be medieval.

The game will be European styled medieval. Which means Nordic, Central European and Middle-Eastern in a sense.

Good thing I never said I wanted it now. Mods are obviously gonna happen in the future.

Easterlake

Post by Easterlake » 05 Oct 2014, 22:06

Kaltivel wrote:
Easterlake wrote:

Good thing I never said I wanted it now. Mods are obviously gonna happen in the future.

Quite good long time in the future, yes. The game is still in Alpha.
I would like to see more civilization variation in the game, between architecture and way of playing.

Return to Suggestions and Ideas