Come Witness How SSR Roleplays - 8 PM CST 22 Nov 2015 and Future Events

All discussions relevant to Guilds go here!
Krevente
Alpha Tester

Come Witness How SSR Roleplays - 8 PM CST 22 Nov 2015 and Future Events

Post by Krevente » 22 Nov 2015, 23:46

You are cordially invited to an RP event hosted by the Silver Sun Republic. Witness how we hold court, host tournaments and bring heraldry and pageantry to the game. We will also be hosting future events for others to come join us.

We will be on our server Silver Sun Republic LifeisRoleplay.com RP_PvP
-------------

Unto the populace of the world and citizens of the Republic does Radison McDougal, Prime minister, send greetings during these sanguine times.

The harvest has ended, the hunters are home, and battle-tide is fast approaching. This Sunday at 8:00pm Central His Excellency Bernardo De'Medici will be hosting a Grand Court for all to attend. There will be new business and old. The future of the Republic begins here. In the World that we all live in and the virtual. If you haven't come back and checked out the new build of Life is Feudal; now is the time. Life is Role-play and no one does it better then us.

I call on you each to join us in revelry, in combat and in games at the Request's Gambit! Sunday night in our new settlement, we shall hold a tourney to showcase both the amazing new looks of our Kingdom(Server) and the glorious warriors of the Republic that grace our battlefields of past and future. I am honored to work with some of the most incredible artisans in the Republic and they will be providing gifts worthy of the Gods of Old.

I hope to find skilled gamblers in attendance. Will you put you coins in the hands of fate and strike it rich?

For warriors, we invite you to challenge yourself against worthy opponent, the Pit of Blood. Further, you and your opponent face the trickling sands of time, in addition to each other. Fail to find victory before the last sand falls, and you both fall to Scythe of Death. There is worthy reward indeed for those that rise to such challenge! Anyone willing to fight in the tournament will find that Requesta has gifted them the skills and might to shed the blood of your foe.

The Tournament will be in the following format:

Round One: Sword and Board (best two out three)

Round Two: Spear (best two out three)

Round Three: Weapon of Choice (best two out three)

Final Round: Daggers (best two out three)

This Tournament will Crown the Champion of the Republic. Can you stand toe to toe with ME, I challenge all of the Republic.

In Service,

Radison McDougal

========

Server Name: Silver Sun Republic LifeisRoleplay.com RP_PvP

Radison
Alpha Tester

Re: Come Witness How SSR Roleplays - 8 PM CST 22 Nov 2015 and Future Events

Post by Radison » 29 Nov 2015, 06:22

See this post for details on the next RP day for the SSR!

life-is-roleplay-lif-yo-rp-server-t1212/page80/#p64159

It will be held on Sunday, 29 November @ 8 PM Central on the Silver Sun Republic LifeisRoleplay.com RP_PvP server.
===|Www.Silversunrepublic.com|===

Return to Guilds Discussions and Politics