Compltely New - PvE/RP player

Welcome to the Life is Feudal: MMO community! Here you can ask your basic starters questions.

Aileigh

Compltely New - PvE/RP player

Post by Aileigh » 30 Nov 2015, 21:42

Everyone, I am completely new and found this forum wasn't super clear on where to make my requests and introductions. I bought this game and I'm currently downloading it. I plan to come back and play tonight.
I read on the Steam comments that you absolutely need to play with a group of people. Since none of my friends would really like this kind of game, I am looking for an active group of people that want a non-aggressive style player. I was hoping to craft and hunt on my own, but I don't really look forward to wars and attacking on my own. I really just want to craft and enjoy the economy in the game (my favorite part of other MMOs.) And not feel like I alone in the world. Being able to set up/group up is something I wish to do, if that is possible in this game.
So, any tips or places to look for a guild or server, or any personal invitations are appreciated.

Thanks!
-LEE

Mularkey

Re: Compltely New - PvE/RP player

Post by Mularkey » 01 Dec 2015, 00:10

Hey man, I'm exactly in the same boat and the same play style, so if you find said sever, be sure to let me know and I'll do the same!

Mularkey

Vic243

Post by Vic243 » 03 Dec 2015, 01:50

Makes 3 of us. Have you guys found a home yet?

Mularkey

Post by Mularkey » 03 Dec 2015, 18:22

Actually yes! The server is called Tranquil Shadows and it's run by a guy named AlterationXC. It's a low populated server, as players have left to play Fallout 4. However, there are at least two developed settlements that I have visited so far. Very casual and relaxed. They have their own TeamSpeak server as well. When you log in, just do a name search and you'll find the server. See you in game, hopefully!

Mularkey

Return to Newcomer Section