confused

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

Littlepopo

confused

Post by Littlepopo » 20 Sep 2014, 21:56

forgive me for posting this but im trying to figure out if the game has actually launched or not or if its in contributers only phase I see that it can be purchased but I don't know if it can be played yet also is it the personal servers launch or the official server launch thx in advance

Deantwo
Alpha Tester

Re: confused

Post by Deantwo » 21 Sep 2014, 03:23

Lots of private servers are up and everyone is playing.

But it is early access alpha so you WILL encounter: bugs, crashes, half finished features and unimplemented stuff.
The Foxtail empire successfully defended against the evil space ponies!
Read all about it: Second Invasion of Rævehjerte Repelled

- Shores of Hazeron

Thomasishp

Re: confused

Post by Thomasishp » 21 Sep 2014, 06:43

Littlepopo,

It's good you posted your thoughts/questions.
The game is still being made/worked on. The point of the game launched and that we get to play it, the creator wants our feedback. I think there will be many crashes and many characters we make will go away from time to time, same with the servers.

Before I bought the game, it clearly stated on steam that the game was not done, still in the making. This is the first game I have paid for when it was not complete. I hope so much that the game gets better in time. (I think it will.)

I think once the game is ready, it will be solid, player friendly.

Return to General Discussion