constant lockup. Can anyone help?

Have some feedback for Life is Feudal? Post it here!

Colbey
True Believer

constant lockup. Can anyone help?

Post by Colbey » 19 Oct 2015, 00:55

I have two computers playing two separate steam accounts. On multiple servers I experience lockups on both computers at the same time. The game simply locks up and I cannot move. I can open inventories, and open menus, but cannot move or interact in any way. This is with both computers at the same time. I have both computers set at the lowest settings, and it matters not whether there are multiple people on the sever, or if it is just me. These lockups occur about every 2 minutes, making gameplay impossible, Has anyone experienced this? What can I do? Very frustrated.....

Khan-
Zealous Believer

Re: constant lockup. Can anyone help?

Post by Khan- » 19 Oct 2015, 09:39

do you run your own server or do you connect to a dedicated server ? are you alone on this server ? do you mine/tunnel ?
100% French speaking alliance of Royaume Franc : http://lifeisfeudal-fr.com/
Les Témoins de Mérovée Site - Forum - Me contacter

Jaxomadar

Re: constant lockup. Can anyone help?

Post by Jaxomadar » 22 Oct 2015, 10:28

I have the same issue on some servers but not all. At first I thought it was a latency issue, but it happen on 50 ping and on 150 ping.

Months ago I had no issues. Last night I popped in to play again and after a few moments of being in the game it would lock up where I could hear and see things, but was unable to send messages in the local and global chat. I could access my Skills page, but could not lock any skills, I could access inventory and move items around but could not equip them. Nor could i move my character, but I could swap between 1st and 3rd.

This was the case even after a full uninstall and deletion of the folder, followed by a reboot and full reinstall.

Return to Feedback Section