Constantly closing kiln/forge manager

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

Adamaant

Constantly closing kiln/forge manager

Post by Adamaant » 05 Oct 2014, 23:59

I have my kiln or forge that are very hard to work with because the manager window closes itself constantly, or won't even open when I try to open without a couple of tries. Anyone else seeing this problem? Seems like a new problem since last patch. This happens with bags or other crafting where it suddenly closes or stops.

Zip

Re: Constantly closing kiln/forge manager

Post by Zip » 06 Oct 2014, 07:05

I believe this is due to someone terraforming/observe nearby. When they cancel from it all actions within a unit radius (not sure exactly how far that is) get cancelled.

Adamaant

Post by Adamaant » 06 Oct 2014, 15:28

Zip wrote:I believe this is due to someone terraforming/observe nearby. When they cancel from it all actions within a unit radius (not sure exactly how far that is) get cancelled.

I find it hard to believe that someone was terraforming every time if it happens every time I go up to do something at the forge. We do have a lot of stuff going on at the same time in our little village we are building. There are usually 5 or 6 people crafting within a few feet of each other. I'll try and experiment with asking everyone to stop terraforming and see if it happens.

DarthDominus

Post by DarthDominus » 06 Oct 2014, 16:07

This bug occurs not only when exiting the "observe" mode, but anytime someone is building something and starts the building of the object/structure. I have gotten more than a few glares from the wife sitting next to me trying to smelt some ore and me, outside, trying to lay down a fence or something.

Adamaant

Post by Adamaant » 06 Oct 2014, 16:28

So this is a known issue? They are working on a fixing the bug I assume. That's a pretty bad one. Especially a game where crafting and building are the main game at least in the beginning.

DarthDominus

Post by DarthDominus » 06 Oct 2014, 16:47

I presume they are working on it. There have been a considerable number of posts regarding this issue. I agree, it is something rather critical considering the vast majority of the community must work in proximity to one another doing the very thing that causes the problem.

Return to General Discussion