Contacting the developers

Welcome to the Life is Feudal: MMO community! Here you can ask your basic starters questions.

LucasShaw

Contacting the developers

Post by LucasShaw » 28 Sep 2014, 22:50

Hello my name is Lucas Shaw and I cant find a way of contacting the developers of the game as I would like to discuss with them about server creation because im having trouble creating a server or finding out how to make one because I bought my friend the game and I just want to make a simple server and let him join but no I cant do that and I was wondering on contacting the developers and asking them if they could add it where I can just create world do the normal stuff set it to like 10 players set password blah blah blah and then through steam just invite him to game and he can join.

if anyone could help me to contact them or if there is a simple way of adding my friend to one of my world/servers without having to download this and that and run this please tell me

Lucas Shaw
Last edited by Arrakis on 29 Sep 2014, 00:01, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Moved to proper section

Arrakis

Re: Contacting the developers

Post by Arrakis » 29 Sep 2014, 00:00

Hello.

If you wish to learn how to set up server, there are multiple tutorials made by players who shared what they learned about it. Feel free to browse trough these tutorials and ask any questions regarding server creation in there. Our community is very friendly and helpfull and they will surely help if you will still have problems creating server after reading these tutorials:

guides-and-tutorials-f22/

Return to Newcomer Section