Couple of questions and suggestions

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

Agharti
True Believer

Couple of questions and suggestions

Post by Agharti » 23 Sep 2014, 19:40

So the LiF:YO doesn't have guild system, fair enough. Can somebody please tell me then how it works with sharing resources or buildings with group that you play with? I believe i can build something with door that theoretically will prevent any trespassing but what happens if me and my mates will build lets say keep. How can we ensure that only us can use it? Same question with warehouses and gates. Also as all player models as identical, how can we recognise that he belongs to same bunch as you until you will get close and personal. With free PVP this may be very, very painfull.

Maybe it should be considered to make basic guild system, no reals, kingdoms, claims etc. Just basic system so you can put your mates together, can recognise them easily and can share resources?

Wiki at the moment is very vague about ownership and security (and all other topics) which is a shame. At the moment there is not that many items in game (dont get me wrong, there is still plenty to play with but compare this wiki to lets say EVE online) so it would be great if this could be looked after (it doesnt require devs, i believe there must be some people in the team that are more community concentrated instead of lines of code. And also because there are significant differences between future MMO version and YO version maybe it would be worth to mention which does it apply to?

Last but not least server list. It seriously needs filtering and favourites/hostory fixed. People are adding servers all the time and because all of them are listed on one page and there is no way to filter them (you can only sort) it is HUGE pain in the bottom to find server that you actually play on (unless it starts like "!!!!.......SERVER"). It takes about 5 minutes of server list being refreshed until you can actually start to scroll it and find what you need.

Do not get me wrong, game is great, massive potential in it, really well done for devs. I can easily ignore bugs and crashes (hey, its alpha, i knew what i signed up for) but things mentioned above are really pain in the bum and shouldnt be too difficult to sort out.

Return to General Discussion