Crafting Table Disappeared

Have a suggestion or an idea for Life is Feudal: MMO ? Post it here!

Dods

Crafting Table Disappeared

Post by Dods » 24 Sep 2014, 23:43

So, I know this is a Alpha. However, I wonder how it wasn't thought that people would troll other people? My friends and I made crafting tables. Tubs for leather and linen rope. We made walls. The whole deal .... But again we are thwarted by the complete lack of the systems in place in the game.

I applaud your effort at taking in the understanding that houses and coops should be claimed for 24 hours. However, my crafting tables have disappeared. My TIME is being wasted continually from the lack of having any control over my "WORLD".

The game is meant to impart a sense of impact on the world which you live. Or am I mistaken? Am I not to be able to create my own story? Or am I meant to literally just make crafting tables every time I log in?

Simply put... this is not a game where systems can be flushed out and tested (to any REAL degree) until you implement authority. I don't mean having my 5 minute to make hut controlled for 24 hours (it is just a respawn spot). I'm talking my coops, my drying racks, my crafting tables, etc. Whatever I create should be there when I get back. I don't want to play a game where I players are allowed to legit troll me when I'm offline. If you want my stuff, you should have to fight me for it.

Otherwise, this is just a really shitty version of Rust.
Last edited by Dods on 25 Sep 2014, 01:47, edited 1 time in total.

KilonKasio

Re: Crafting Table Disappeared

Post by KilonKasio » 24 Sep 2014, 23:52

Though I don't personally agree with the wording, I do agree with what your saying. If the devs don't implement something to remedy trolling (ie lockable gates, claim over items in territory rather than house only, etc etc) I'm sure a dedicated group of modders will find a way to straighten everything out.

So either hold out for the devs or hang out and wait for the mods, one of the two is definitely coming.

Return to Suggestions and Ideas