Create a world

Welcome to the Life is Feudal: MMO community! Here you can ask your basic starters questions.

WhiteClaw

Create a world

Post by WhiteClaw » 25 Oct 2014, 17:19

Hi, I have a question about Create a world option. If a create a world, can a player or a friend join me? or is it like singleplayer mode, where only I can join?

If Create a world is not a singleplayer mode: can others see me in Join a world list? Can they only join when I'm in the game or can they also join when I'm not? Is there a way to change night time?

If Create a world is a singleplayer mode: To get a dedicated server, do I have to pay for them or is there a way to get it free (don't mean pirated version). Also, I already build few thing in Create a world, can I copy them to my dedicated server?

Suntuz
Zealous Believer

Re: Create a world

Post by Suntuz » 26 Oct 2014, 04:50

Yes, If you were to get a dedicated server it would cost you about 32.00 dollars a month U.S which is what we currently pay. Its a 64 man server listed as SoCo Gaming I was on an other server before which was being run on someones home PC to serve as a server. We had alot of connection issue but liked the game and got the dedicated server. If you have a couple of friends that want to pay and need a server we have room and active GMs almost round the clock if not they can be reached by text for those on the server.

Return to Newcomer Section