This mod allows you to define the number of times that you want to repeat an action.
For example, if you are digging some dirt, you can dig 5 times before getting your inventory full.
Currently you have to launch the digging, look when the first digging is done to launch another, and so on.
By default, the repeater is set on infinite mode. The text displayed in the delay of pause between 2 ticks.
By clicking on the delay text, you can edit the delay.
The mod displays a slider to pick a value and a text message to remind the remaining repeats.
When the slider is moved to the maximum on the right, the repeater switches in infinite mode.
- Repeater information with slider
- Repeater in infinite mode in progress
To stop the repeat, you can:
- wait for the total number of ticks to get to 0
- escape the current task and move the player
- escape the current task and display the cursor
- display the cursor and wait the current task to end
- Select an ability to launch with a left click in the ability menu.
- Select a number of repeat to do
- Perform a 'ctrl' + 'f'
Included into the Mod loader:
Don't hesitate to contact me on Discord if you have questions.
If you like my mods, don't hesitate to