[DK/ENG] Fair Scale Traders

For the sole purpose of guilds recruiting members.
Forresthunt
Zealous Believer

Re: [DK/ENG] Fair Scale Traders [WIP]

Post by Forresthunt » 16 Jun 2017, 11:07

I agree GoodWill (previously AxDog right?) on this one, I haven't seen a more competent builder on the forums yet, and I almost feel like we will have a hard time living up to the quality of Camille :P

We could sett up a freelance/outsource agreement if our village have a hard time making sure Camille have enough to do, or we hit a resource drought.
Skill is after all a phenomenal trading commodity, but this would of course be on Camilles own terms ;)

correct, I changed to my in game character name so it is less confusing when the MMO starts.
No matter how the story revels itself I have a good feeling about it.

best wishes, hope you find you way out of hospital in no time.

CamilleQc
True Believer

Post by CamilleQc » 17 Jun 2017, 01:57

Yeah, I hope you have a quick recovery. To help you pass time, here's a picture I took of my LiF village I started last week. Just remember that since I'm alone on my server I created 7 different character for the 7 main role (forgot Miner and Healer, last time). So my building skill might improve faster in MMO.
Attachments
MyVillage Lif.jpg
MyVillage Lif.jpg (216.28 KiB) Viewed 14368 times

Sidashley
Zealous Believer

Post by Sidashley » 17 Jun 2017, 18:23

CamilleQc wrote:Yeah, I hope you have a quick recovery. To help you pass time, here's a picture I took of my LiF village I started last week. Just remember that since I'm alone on my server I created 7 different character for the 7 main role (forgot Miner and Healer, last time). So my building skill might improve faster in MMO.

Great start Camille :)

I can only imagine the time it takes to do all of this solo.
Do you have a planned look you are going for or are you going for more of a "freestyle" building style?

CamilleQc
True Believer

Post by CamilleQc » 01 Jul 2017, 13:17

That one was freestyle, but right now I'm working on a planned design village. I'm preparing something very sweet for OUR village. Testing stuff, seeing what works and what doesn't. I want the village to compliment the scenery around it and also seems more natural. The freestyle village looked too fixed on the square grid. I want to see how I can detach the design from it, so that diagonal streets and maybe curved roads can be part of it.

Sidashley
Zealous Believer

Re: [DK/ENG] Fair Scale Traders

Post by Sidashley » 12 Jul 2017, 13:35

The recruitment thread is now finished and the last bits of information have been added.

More will be added if needed as the game and our community develops, but as of right now we feel satisfied with our thread and the information within.

If you feel like you still need some information before considering applying to join us, feel free to post a reply on the forum or PM me through any of the listed means found in the thread :)

Also a big thanks for suggestions and ideas so far, both from members and fellow traders! We have taken a lot of suggestions to us, and have details about these available to our members on discord.

If you want to establish a trade route/agreement, purchase or sell certain services or participate in events (Will make a schedule of planned events and a list of what we can supply/what we would be interested in when we are well established into the launch of OB)
Feel free to let us know :)

Sarthaal
True Believer

Post by Sarthaal » 20 Jul 2017, 18:56

Good evening Fair Scale Traders,

I find your guild plans and dreams appealing and I would like to join if possible.

I usualy play the neutral lone wolf as a hunter/gatherer with focus on archery so hope you could use my trade.

Regards
Sarthaal the Silent

Sidashley
Zealous Believer

Post by Sidashley » 21 Jul 2017, 14:41

Sarthaal wrote:Good evening Fair Scale Traders,

I find your guild plans and dreams appealing and I would like to join if possible.

I usualy play the neutral lone wolf as a hunter/gatherer with focus on archery so hope you could use my trade.

Regards
Sarthaal the Silent

Than you for your interest in our little community Saarthal, I have sent you a reply to your PM :)

Vagabonden

Post by Vagabonden » 22 Oct 2017, 09:18

Hello,

Is this Guild still open for new players?

Im danish, 21? Been waiting over 3 years for this mmo :P

Sidashley
Zealous Believer

Post by Sidashley » 20 Nov 2017, 19:22

I'm going to make a shameless bumb just to let people know we are still indeed active and recruiting. Most messages go through discord, so I ended up neglecting the actual forum post. Feel free to contact me or join our discord if you are in doubt whether or not this community will be for you.

Return to Guild Recruitment