Fast Way to Level Construction?

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

AlexanderBrock

Fast Way to Level Construction?

Post by AlexanderBrock » 23 Sep 2014, 09:59

Hello

Just wondering if anyone knows a fast way to level construction.

Thank you

Brock

Rhinosaurus

Re: Fast Way to Level Construction?

Post by Rhinosaurus » 23 Sep 2014, 13:39

Wattle Fences until 15 basically. Then forge and anvil should bump you up a bit from the 4 mats it needs. Then wooden fences. From there everything you start making in the construct menu will help get you to 50 (probably wooden fence for a while) when you can build coops. At that point you're laughing.

Of course a mallet would let you pave but no one seems to have one yet.

DaRussianTurtle

Re: Fast Way to Level Construction?

Post by DaRussianTurtle » 23 Sep 2014, 14:53

I agree fully with Rhinosaurus, that is currently the best method for getting construction up but I want to add to the mallet discussion. Currently the mallet is used for paving which is a low level unlock for builder, however you need high level farmer in order to get the materials for it. Further more you need the builder to make coops so that the farmer can level up but to get the coops you need to grind builder out past the point where making pavement is useful for levelling. In essence this aspect needs to be fixed they need an easier way to level the build and farmer so that we are not waiting 12-24hrs for chicken poop, and we aren't building random wattle fences everywhere which can't be removed once built.

I am sorry if that got a little confusing but the mechanic itself is confusing I believe it is something that needs to be addressed or tweaked at least. If anything it would make more sense to have the pavement as a later unlock and switch it out with another ability to help level earlier on.

Please reply and leave you opinion on this topic because it is frustrating me.

Return to General Discussion