Fix your server browser

Have some feedback for Life is Feudal? Post it here!

Notoriety

Fix your server browser

Post by Notoriety » 25 Sep 2014, 01:32

For the love of god. Implement history/favoriting.

I will not start over every time I play. I joined a server last night and cannot find it both due to your browser and the LAGGINESS/SLOWNESS of it. Want to refresh the list? Takes like 5-10 minutes. Can't move anything while it happens.

Can't favorite it for a bookmark.

YOUR HISTORY DOESN'T WORK. Apparently, Iv never been on a server.

So, in effect, I lost 6 hours of play, and must start all new.

This should be PRIORITY NUMBER ONE. Why? BECAUSE IT'S A GAME BASED UPON BUILDING YOUR WORLD/LAND/CHARACTER.

NOT

Starting over every day.

Fix it, your game is good and could be great but this will kill it if not fixed soon. Americans do not put up with bullshit like this. We move on quickly.

Miraie

Re: Fix your server browser

Post by Miraie » 25 Sep 2014, 01:40

you don't have to be that rude.. but I must admit that it is a real pain in the @$$ just to log on a server that I pay at lease pls add an ip search or server name search.

Notoriety

Post by Notoriety » 25 Sep 2014, 03:34

Sometimes you need a wake up call, when the ONLY known way to new players to connect is laggy, buggy, and broken then you are risking your entire game

Miraie

Post by Miraie » 25 Sep 2014, 03:41

Notoriety wrote:Sometimes you need a wake up call, when the ONLY known way to new players to connect is laggy, buggy, and broken then you are risking your entire game

well said..

the only thing they should had is a stop searching button... it seam to be a simple and fast way to temporary solve it.

Ogen88

Post by Ogen88 » 25 Sep 2014, 05:26

I agree something like that should be adress quickly. all other mmorpg have a way to accelerate time it take to log in the game.

mean while i'll use that time to go to the bath room and read other post ;)

Return to Feedback Section