Flax Farming Question

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

Kamikai

Flax Farming Question

Post by Kamikai » 24 Feb 2016, 23:20

Hello, everyone. I've planted some flax seeds this weekend, saturday actually, and i've been waiting since then to be able to harvest it but i can't since the action doesn't come up for selection, my farming is already 100 btw, and also on my server settings the dayCycle is set to 8h, which would mean 3 life is feudal days per real life day...

How long should I wait, and does 'season' have anything to do with it? I mean, do I need to be in a certain season to be able to harvest it or...

It's really annoying not being able to get my stems...

Thanks in advance!

TheZar

Re: Flax Farming Question

Post by TheZar » 25 Feb 2016, 02:49

Well if your day/night cycle is 8, that's 64 Real life hours till harvest.

But all growth cycles are bugged right now and not working, so until they fix it you wont be able to harvest anything.

Zaldiir

Post by Zaldiir » 25 Feb 2016, 15:25

Also I noticed the minimum plant growth cycle is now 5 and the previous setting of 1.5 to 3 are no longer available. Maybe this will be fixed with the bug? Thx, I was wondering why nothing was growing.

Kamikai

Post by Kamikai » 26 Feb 2016, 01:26

I see, so you can't harvest any crops either? :shock: Now i wonder, since when is it not working? And how long should we wait until this is fixed, i mean, flax is such a goddamn important material, and it's just as goddamn annoying to gather with a random extremely low chance, say like, with a sickle (not a primitive one), you "destroy" it to get only 20 or so flax stems, and you take like...hours for that matter, it's kinda ridiculous, really, it really does break my heart to hear you can't harvest any crops or whatsoever, it just makes me feel like abandoning the game, and closing the server until it's fixed, since it's only me and 1 friend playing, and we don't have much time to spend on the game...

With all that in mind, i hope this is fixed ASAP :good: , or i'll probably close the server on the next few weeks... :cry:

At least now i know that it ain't me doing something wrong, that it's just that it's not working anyway...whatever... :(

Thanks anyway :good: for your responses, but i think this topic should be closed... :(

SandTigerUK

Post by SandTigerUK » 26 Feb 2016, 08:59

Kamikai wrote:Now i wonder, since when is it not working? And how long should we wait until this is fixed,

Just so you know, the patch that caused the the issues was released on the 20th qand a hotfix addressing those issues was released yesterday evening.

Return to General Discussion