For the developers re customisation

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

LuxInTenebris

For the developers re customisation

Post by LuxInTenebris » 10 Sep 2014, 18:18

Hi all. So excited for this to come out!

I've two burning questions which I haven't seen any information on in my time trawling through the fora and the Facebook page.

1) I'm under the impression that character customisation hasn't yet been implemented. Am I correct in this?

2) If so, does this mean that, upon buying and entering (hopefully!) the game on September 19th, we will have no chance to customise the characters we have placed into the world retrospectively, at a later date when customisation has been implemented?

I ask this because I'm worried that I'll pay (gladly!) to take my brand new (bald) character into the main game world from the starter island but then I'll be unable to customise him forever, as customisation wasn't implemented upon initial character creation.

Hopefully someone can shed some light on this one for me - many thanks in advance.

Best of luck and keep up the good work to the devs, and I hope everyone in the community is psyched for the game too!

LiT.

Baelgor
Alpha Tester

Re: For the developers re customisation

Post by Baelgor » 10 Sep 2014, 18:49

LuxInTenebris wrote:1) I'm under the impression that character customisation hasn't yet been implemented. Am I correct in this?

Well im afraid you are right it is not implemented YET.
LuxInTenebris wrote:2) If so, does this mean that, upon buying and entering (hopefully!) the game on September 19th, we will have no chance to customise the characters we have placed into the world retrospectively, at a later date when customisation has been implemented?

Good question but you will run in later stages of your gameplay experience with helmets so you can´t see the face at all and you won´t look that often in your characters face because of first or thirdperson so i think it is not that high on the devs roadmap.
LuxInTenebris wrote:I ask this because I'm worried that I'll pay (gladly!) to take my brand new (bald) character into the main game world from the starter island but then I'll be unable to customise him forever, as customisation wasn't implemented upon initial character creation.

And you stepped the border between LiF:YO and LiF. The game which is released on 19th september is LiF:YO, it has no Noob island and you wont pay for a character to MMO Island.
Until this is possible in the MMORPG there will be months so i wont think too much into it right now, im sure devs will make character customisation before the Noob Island / MMO Island thingi^^

Cheers. :beer:

Heinrich_von_Leipa
Alpha Tester

Re: For the developers re customisation

Post by Heinrich_von_Leipa » 10 Sep 2014, 19:18

Plus, the devs have confirmed multiple times (and it's logical), that since both YO and the main game are currently in ALPHA stage, there will be a complete game reset befor the actual final game release anyway. So you won't keep any characters from an alpha or beta stage at the main game anyway - which makes your concerns obsolete :)

Return to General Discussion