Suggestion & Bug Report Compilation

Have a suggestion or an idea for Life is Feudal: MMO ? Post it here!

Multiplegeowgie

Post by Multiplegeowgie » 20 Sep 2014, 16:43

Hello Everyone, i purchased LiF:Yo a few days ago because i felt it was very appealing from the Trailers and gameplay, and so far i have loved every minute of it playing with dozens of others on a server. Although i am fully aware that this is an Alpha and early-release, here is a small list of things i feel would really improve the experience for the game, please either give me feedback on these ideas or if you are a developer for the game, please consider them!

Suggestions inside of this Spoiler:
Spoiler

New Section: As well as the Suggestions for the game i will also be updating the Spoiler below with a list of bugs i have found in the game or what i presume is a bug.

Bugs List inside of Spoiler:
Spoiler

Please let me know what you think!
-Geowgie
Steam: Multiplegeowgie

Post last Edited: 21/09/2014. (15:47pm GMT+00)
Last edited by Multiplegeowgie on 21 Sep 2014, 14:47, edited 5 times in total.
"A Work in Progress."
-MultipleGeowgie

Kr272014

Re: General Suggestions - Gameplay Enhancement

Post by Kr272014 » 20 Sep 2014, 22:50

Yes to all, please. Very good ideas, although I want to see the game pace quicken a bit. I don't really want to spend 5 hours gathering back and having to right click through thousands of menus just to do so lol. I think it would be better to right click the tool and set what you want to do with it first. Then just left click to start hackin'!

Multiplegeowgie

Post by Multiplegeowgie » 21 Sep 2014, 14:49

I know how you feel, although the excessive amount of time does allow it to be considered an achievement when you see a player capable of doing some high-level actions, i am sick of seeing players that are able to do everything in games, the variation of some players having different roles in towns and encampments really does appeal to me.
"A Work in Progress."
-MultipleGeowgie

Return to Suggestions and Ideas