Great game, virtually flawless as I see it.

Have some feedback for Life is Feudal? Post it here!

ComBrandon

Great game, virtually flawless as I see it.

Post by ComBrandon » 28 Sep 2014, 00:08

I bought Life is Feudal: YO and I couldn't be happier with it. Very great game design, after the fix for the lobby freezes, you would be hard pressed to tell that this is such an early alpha.

Anyways, I just wanted to post some positive feedback on this, and let people know that they shouldn't be scared of dropping $40 on this game, it is definitely worth it, and will keep you busy for days.

Pros:
Excellent gameplay
Good graphics
True to its timeline
Balanced progression
True to being a solid, multiplayer sandbox experience

Cons: (Here is where I put my constructive criticism)
I've always loved overwhelming amounts of variety thrown at me from the start, and I am always wanting for more and more content and choices to be thrown into the game. As a personal opinion, and preference, I would suggest adding 1 extra peaceful ability/crafting page to your already huge list of choices.

There is a somewhat large amount of Wildlife, foliage, and landscape variety, however this is not quite to my own taste, and I would be grateful to see newly added content in these areas.

Thanks for reading!

Dods

Re: Great game, virtually flawless as I see it.

Post by Dods » 30 Sep 2014, 16:55

Man I'm glad you are a minority.

StormCorpsFinest

Post by StormCorpsFinest » 30 Sep 2014, 20:21

As much as I like this game, I don't see it as "virtually flawless"...
Sanctuary Republic | Dedicated Blacksmith | 100 Ugly Gamers

Derpindaisy

Post by Derpindaisy » 01 Oct 2014, 00:54

Dods wrote:Man I'm glad you are a minority.

ComBrandon, ignore his posts. (usually just poison posts)

I've told a lot of people about the game so far, has some really incredible promise to it.

If at the very least I've been enjoying a wonderful sense of community within my server.

I have really enjoyed watching villages gather/create enough materials to build large castle walls etc.

The architecture has been pulling me in hard!

Have fun everyone!
Dedicated Server Professionals
http://www.BananaStandHosting.com
24/7 Support!

Dods

Post by Dods » 01 Oct 2014, 01:34

Derpindaisy wrote:

I've told a lot of people about the game so far, has some really incredible promise to it.

If at the very least I've been enjoying a wonderful sense of community within my server.

I have really enjoyed watching villages gather/create enough materials to build large castle walls etc.

Have fun everyone!

That is terrible that your consider my posts poisonous. I assume you have never crafted anything you could consider your own? Have you never felt that desire to make the best thing you possibly could? Have you never been satisfied with your own work and started over believing that you could make it better?

I'll have to assume no... :(

Otherwise you would be pretty much furious at someone calling this game "flawless" (if they actually meant it)

Derpindaisy

Post by Derpindaisy » 01 Oct 2014, 01:41

Dods wrote:
Derpindaisy wrote:

Have fun everyone!

That is terrible that your consider my posts poisonous. I assume you have never crafted anything you could consider your own? Have you never felt that desire to make the best thing you possibly could? Have you never been satisfied with your own work and started over believing that you could make it better?

I'll have to assume no... :(

Otherwise you would be pretty much furious at someone calling this game "flawless" (if they actually meant it)

Please keep your anger and frustration over 40 USD bottled and let the rest of us enjoy meaningful conversation.
Dedicated Server Professionals
http://www.BananaStandHosting.com
24/7 Support!

Saxxon

Post by Saxxon » 01 Oct 2014, 04:38

Let us keep this civil and on topic please. :evil:

Return to Feedback Section