Greetings from the Covenant of the Phoenix

Welcome to the Life is Feudal: MMO community! Here you can ask your basic starters questions.

Damis
Alpha Tester

Greetings from the Covenant of the Phoenix

Post by Damis » 19 Dec 2013, 21:25

Hello everyone,

I am one of the founders of the Covenant of the Phoenix. We have been tracking Life is Fuedal for a few Months and so far, we like what we see. We plan to establish a CotP chapter in this game.

We look forward to working with everyone in this community. We plan to be involved in all facets of game-play and provide support to our members in whatever path they choose to follow.

Feel free to check us out at: http://www.cotp.info

Sargon

Re: Greetings from the Covenant of the Phoenix

Post by Sargon » 19 Dec 2013, 21:48

Hey and welcome! :)

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 19 Dec 2013, 21:53

Greetings Damis, I wonder why you appeared here so late just after me refreshing LiF topic on your forums :D

Anyway, good to see you here, bring your whole guild and wait for fireworks!

Damis
Alpha Tester

Post by Damis » 19 Dec 2013, 23:08

We lurk on a lot of game forums and generally wait until a game is getting close to a Beta before we become active. There are a lot of games which don't make it to release, so it would be wrong to generate hype among our community if we didn't have faith in a game.

Your reply on our LiF post caught my eye and gave me cause to check out the game again. Since I am the person in charge of all new expansions, it was easy to green light this project.

I know our Wurm, UO and DFO veterans have a keen interest in LiF. :Yahoo!:

We will send a few more people over to this forum and slowly ramp up our activity as the game progresses. I imagine other multi gaming guilds are lurking around here as well.

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 19 Dec 2013, 23:10

Well Damis, this is lack of hype among big guilds like yours is one of things that killed indiegogo campaign, there were simply not many people interested in the game and even less supporters.

I hope you will stay in here now, closed alpha is coming up soon, so get your people ready.

Cian
Alpha Tester

Post by Cian » 20 Dec 2013, 23:52

Hey it's COTP!

I remember you guys from Darkfall. As old enemies of mine, I big you welcome and I shall never forget the battles on the EU server for control of the North West Islands.

Welcome and I hope you guys are as hardcore in this game as you were in Darkfall.
Lord Cian Khan
Baron of Deephold,
Gul Khan of House of Khans
Great Khan of the Tribal lands

HOUSE OF KHANS
http://www.houseofkhans.com

HOK DISCORD
https://discord.gg/NRB3DR3

PinkPuppet
Alpha Tester

Post by PinkPuppet » 19 Jan 2014, 09:04

Wasnt it the North eastern Island Yssam? I remember these Big early Sieges in EU where Hyperions Troops moved in and my Guild back then left Sunthrone to Support COTP and Gang and lived at the Chuckuchaka Bay or whatever that Orcish City there was called. Anyway great to see so many DFO and DFUW Clans here.

He-man
Alpha Tester

Post by He-man » 19 Jan 2014, 13:09

welcome! have a sit, would you like some coffe? xD

Falke88
Alpha Tester

Post by Falke88 » 19 Jan 2014, 15:54

Welcome bro !

Drauhkar

Post by Drauhkar » 23 Jan 2014, 01:09

I feel as though I played with Covenant of the Phoenix in Shadowbane ages ago...but can't remember anymore. I was in Steady Mobbin and we were allied, but again, that was a lifetime ago.

Good to see some familiar names coming forward for these new, exciting games!

Return to Newcomer Section