Greetings! New guy looking for a server

Welcome to the Life is Feudal: MMO community! Here you can ask your basic starters questions.

Theodrick

Greetings! New guy looking for a server

Post by Theodrick » 25 Nov 2015, 23:12

Greetings everyone!

I just recently purchased this game through steam (62% downloaded) and im seeking a fun , active server to join.

what im looking for is a low skill cap, not too much of a gain. makes people need crafters , and makes the crafters proud of the skill they have gained.

I love to craft and terraform land, (i know this through wurm online, and ive always been a crafter/healer)

irl i make miniature dnd props, and castles, and host dnd games locally / im also a member of the SCA (www.sca.org) and work cold steel, chain mail or plate for those events.

looking for a place to call my home away from home, and enjoy good company.

Theo.

Darius
Beta Tester

Re: Greetings! New guy looking for a server

Post by Darius » 26 Nov 2015, 08:31

We have a server that tries to stick true to MMO setting, so default of 600 skillcap and a 1x multiplier. We're also still looking for new members to join our community.

Darius wrote:۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞
Server Information
۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞

Welcome to Prosperity's public server. We strongly promote fair and ethical play on our server so that all parties (big or small) can enjoy a full and active PvP environment alongside an abundant economy building aspect. The server caters for mature minded players who enjoy both the hack and slash of PVP and the back-breaking work of economy building, with regular events scheduled to keep player sharp. Active admins keep the server grief free and fun.

Server Name
Prosperity MMO Prep PvP-RP-Econ |SGG|BFS| Active Admin 17Nov15
Console command to join: joinToRemoteServer("108.61.41.154:27413")

Server Settings

Return to Newcomer Section