Hello All Very new comer question

Welcome to the Life is Feudal: MMO community! Here you can ask your basic starters questions.

Bobb

Hello All Very new comer question

Post by Bobb » 10 Dec 2013, 15:21

It says plainly Hardcore, .. am I to assume then that there will be no place for a peace loving, sandbox builder who does not wish to be involved in PVP?
The world looks amazing, and I would love to run around in it making things.. but I am not at all a PVP type.

Thokan
Alpha Tester

Re: Hello All Very new comer question

Post by Thokan » 10 Dec 2013, 15:25

Even if you put up a personal claim and wall around it you still run the risk of being raided. There is a heavy alignment decrease on attacking claimed property so you should be somewhat safe.

There will be plenty of room for peaceful, lonely hermit shacks in the middle of the forest.

Bobb

Post by Bobb » 10 Dec 2013, 15:28

I appreciate the quick response Thokan, thank you.
But seems like this will not be the world for me, I do not like pvp in any form, sadly .. I believe I will stay in Wurm for now.

Bobik
Project Leader

Post by Bobik » 10 Dec 2013, 15:48

Well, it is not completely accurate answer.
1. You private claim is invulnerable to any damage, unless it is removed. And it can be only removed by a Lord of a Country that possess that land. So if that guild is friendly to you - you're safe, until some war starts.
2. You can spent some $$ to rent a claim around Central NPC city - that will result in an ABSOLUTELY invulnerable claim, that no one can affect in any way.

Thokan
Alpha Tester

Post by Thokan » 10 Dec 2013, 16:22

Bobik wrote:Well, it is not completely accurate answer.
1. You private claim is invulnerable to any damage, unless it is removed. And it can be only removed by a Lord of a Country that possess that land. So if that guild is friendly to you - you're safe, until some war starts.
2. You can spent some $$ to rent a claim around Central NPC city - that will result in an ABSOLUTELY invulnerable claim, that no one can affect in any way.

Oh, I beg your pardon. Thought I read somewhere in the interactive FAQ that you could deal damage to claimed property but that it would cause severe alignment-loss.

This answer clears out most of the questions about the claims. Thank you.

Clearly I have played too much Haven and Hearth.

Return to Newcomer Section