Hello from Zoe!

Welcome to the Life is Feudal: MMO community! Here you can ask your basic starters questions.

OO_Zoe

Hello from Zoe!

Post by OO_Zoe » 26 Feb 2014, 23:22

My name is Zoe, and yes I am a Man. I am from the United States and I have been dreaming of a game like this for basically ever. I was interested in the Darkfall series but the magic ruined it for me. I lead a section of Recursion(OO) my MCG in War of the Vikings now as we are a competitive oriented clan and this game looks like the perfect place to bring my Viking Warband so I am here to get accustomed to the forums, the community and the game in general before launch to test the waters to make sure my guys and I will enjoy this game.

I am a History major at the University of Utah and I am looking at getting my Masters in Norse Studies so I can teach about one of favorite topics in the world...which is...THE VIKINGS. So when this game goes live and my crew gets all set up we will be Viking your towns and villages, we will kill you and take your things, we are VIKINGS!
immortality awaits, in Asgard's hall I'll guarantee
in the ranks of the brave, you'll have a place if you follow me

Protunia
Alpha Tester

Re: Hello from Zoe!

Post by Protunia » 26 Feb 2014, 23:28

Hi! and Welcome to Life is Feudal! :beer:

Things are starting to get rolling soon with Alpha.

OO_Zoe

Post by OO_Zoe » 27 Feb 2014, 00:14

I am just waiting for my Tax return to buy into the Alpha and help out the Devs. I am loving the quality of games we have been getting through Kickstarter and Green Light, I hope the Dinosaurs at the publishing companies die off soon
immortality awaits, in Asgard's hall I'll guarantee
in the ranks of the brave, you'll have a place if you follow me

Damis
Alpha Tester

Post by Damis » 27 Feb 2014, 17:22

Welcome to the community. :)

Vallras
Alpha Tester

Post by Vallras » 28 Feb 2014, 01:00

Welcome to the LiF community! Enjoy your stay.

Return to Newcomer Section