Herbs are not mixing for me. Any ideas?

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

Plantagenet

Herbs are not mixing for me. Any ideas?

Post by Plantagenet » 17 Dec 2015, 10:17

I have collected a decent group of herbs, at least 10 of each kind of 66 herbs. I have patiently over 3 days mixed every herb with the 65 other herbs and done it systematically in alphabetical order to make sure that no combination of 2 herbs was missed, and I got not a single combo reaction. Is there some level in intellect that needs to be reached before herbs start mixing or something? I am out of ideas and very very despondent. I don't have enough hours left in my life to throw 3 days away like that.

Laertes
Devoted Believer

Re: Herbs are not mixing for me. Any ideas?

Post by Laertes » 17 Dec 2015, 10:24

Hm ... usualy it should work in that way, no special intellect is needed.

Where are the herbs when you tried to prepare them? In your inventory or in a separate container?

Plantagenet

Post by Plantagenet » 17 Dec 2015, 15:32

They are in a bark container that holds 50 stone and it is full. Should I place them all in my inventory?

Harald1050

Post by Harald1050 » 17 Dec 2015, 18:10

Exactky. You have to put your mortar and pestle and the herbs in your inventory. Otherwise it won't work. I made the same mistake, had the herbs in a chest and the mortar and pestle in the inventory.

Hope it helps.

Cheers.

Plantagenet

Post by Plantagenet » 18 Dec 2015, 05:48

You helped wonderfully, Thank you very much. While I have your attention I am wondering if you might help me with another 2 problems, I have been to the youtube and watched the help vids on how to use a sling, I try every thing they show to no avail. I put the sling in the lower square on the right, place it also in #2 slot, press r my character shapes up to fist fight but will not pull out the sling. I press 2 and he throws the sling back in the inventory, also melee weapons, I have a similar problem. I made a training maul and tried to use it, I got a message saying that my character needed a minimum of 0 experience to wield that weapon, I could not use it no matter what I did. There must be something wrong with me that I just don't understand these things, if you have any clues I would be most grateful.

Laertes
Devoted Believer

Post by Laertes » 18 Dec 2015, 11:07

To use the Maul you will have to open the blunt-mastery-skill (1/2 handed), that means you have to reach at least 30 in the previous skill.

For using the sling, you will have to equip the ammo as well. I´m not sure about your Problem why the sling switched back to inventory. Either it´s broken (durability 0) or maybe a bug (?).
I have to try it by myself.

Where the hell is my sling gone ...

Return to General Discussion