Hey there...

Welcome to the Life is Feudal: MMO community! Here you can ask your basic starters questions.
Fornax

Hey there...

Post by Fornax » 01 Mar 2015, 21:18

Hi all,

This is my first post over here on the LiF forums. I am a long, LONG time fan and follower of another sandbox type MMO that is simply having entirely too much trouble getting off the ground. This game seems leaps and bounds ahead of where they are, or may ever get, given the funding crises they continually create for themselves. Not trying to be disparaging, so I left out the name... 8-)

Needless to say, I am glad to see this game is up, running, and moving forward with development. I look forward to logging in in a few days.

Hoping to meet and get to know lots of interesting, and solid gamers.
You cannot control the wind, but you can adjust your sails.

Gassy_the_Goblin

Re: Hey there...

Post by Gassy_the_Goblin » 11 Mar 2015, 23:21

Fornax wrote:Hi all,

This is my first post over here on the LiF forums. I am a long, LONG time fan and follower of another sandbox type MMO that is simply having entirely too much trouble getting off the ground. This game seems leaps and bounds ahead of where they are, or may ever get, given the funding crises they continually create for themselves. Not trying to be disparaging, so I left out the name... 8-)

Needless to say, I am glad to see this game is up, running, and moving forward with development. I look forward to logging in in a few days.

Hoping to meet and get to know lots of interesting, and solid gamers.

Hi Fornax :) !

Also my first post here. Hi all :D !
Cool game :good: !

Bjorn_Ragnarsson

Post by Bjorn_Ragnarsson » 12 Mar 2015, 21:19

Hey guys,

If you are looking for a good server to join let me know. My steam name is Bjorn Ragnarsson. Send me a message and I'll be happy to show you the ropes.

Gassy_the_Goblin

Post by Gassy_the_Goblin » 13 Mar 2015, 00:51

Bjorn_Ragnarsson wrote:Hey guys,

If you are looking for a good server to join let me know. My steam name is Bjorn Ragnarsson. Send me a message and I'll be happy to show you the ropes.

Thank You Bjorn :) !

Return to Newcomer Section