Hi and a few questions

Welcome to the Life is Feudal: MMO community! Here you can ask your basic starters questions.

Teddyb

Hi and a few questions

Post by Teddyb » 13 Oct 2014, 20:58

:good:
1st off wanted to say HI an my hat is off to they guys an if so gals of this project... !!!!

I do plan on getting YO! If not to just set up at home on my cable connection. maybe even move it a vps or full server if need be later BUT... I have a few questions....

I have been looking for 2 days now an I have seen hints of this an that..ect.

1. The YO version will handle up 64 players-- GREAT!!!!! any plans on increasing this in the future -OR- will the mmo-LIF take the place of this..(if so with that be a company only product or forsale also like YO?)

Just asking cause I would love to see a small scale MMO say maybe up to 1/2000players slots, that the avg Joe with a lil time an effort could set up an mod to their own liking a little sorta like minecraft does.???????? because i did read that at least for the YO one it the object of this a multi - personal player version/64max right now with say owners own mods on some of the games aspect like i would guess in game equipment ect..

2. would like to see some more on req. hardware specs? like say per player what kind of min connection needed.. example.. say I have a constant 10mb up link ... 1 mb could allow say 10 connection max to be safe sorta guide line..,,, I'm just trying to get a handle on the requirements.

I know there is more an will always be more questions but Keep up the good work! I just have to finish setting up where i will put a computer just to run this game, right now a 4core with 8gb ram sata3 hds' an just a 768mb 9600gso video as a server to connect to. I have 2 i am not using... think i just may have found a use for both of them.. later i might want to try a linux version :D but for a HOME server persay I wonder if an old say 8400 gforce 256 or 512mb would work as a server one will play an see.. lol
:Bravo:
TeddyB

Return to Newcomer Section