Hi there!

Welcome to the Life is Feudal: MMO community! Here you can ask your basic starters questions.

Aquarius89

Hi there!

Post by Aquarius89 » 10 May 2012, 07:09

I am new, I have read over a bunch of stuff in the forums and decided to come in swinging with posts about my thoughts!
My name is Josh, but feel free to call me Aquarius. I am currently 23 and live in the United states. I am self educated in history, as much of it as I can get my hands on too read. I am experienced Alpha tester and beta tester, a game enthuaist and a very willing contributor should you chose to accept any of my work in whole or part :)

Also.. I have a one track mind.. I almost forgot to mention that.

Re: Hi there!

Post by Guest » 10 May 2012, 11:14

Hey mate, you should probs have a wander around the forum and check out the current threads and posts that are already up, as the site administrators tend to get grumpy if things start spilling all over the forum. For an introduction you should probably post at...

(forum) Public>0fftopic>Introduce yer self peasant!
http://lifeisfeudal.com/community/forum ... d=7&id=226

Try to keep everything where it should be, fear not i did not know this when i first hopped onto the forum as well.
There is an FAQ, and if you come up with and idea that no-one has presented before start a new thread in the suitable section, and if you have an idea for something that has already been suggested (e.g - stealth) just add to the already existing thread. Have fun.

Return to Newcomer Section