How can i enable whitelist?(and claim question)

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

Ps2

How can i enable whitelist?(and claim question)

Post by Ps2 » 04 Jan 2016, 13:40

Hello!!!Can somebody help me to whitelist my little server??Where is the location of the file to active it.And last question is.Can i change the claim timer from 24 hours to another time counter?like 3 dayz?And if i can how can i do it.MANY thnx!

:Yahoo!:

Azzerhoden
Alpha Tester

Re: How can i enable whitelist?(and claim question)

Post by Azzerhoden » 05 Jan 2016, 18:24

Ps2 wrote:Hello!!!Can somebody help me to whitelist my little server??Where is the location of the file to active it.And last question is.Can i change the claim timer from 24 hours to another time counter?like 3 dayz?And if i can how can i do it.MANY thnx!

:Yahoo!:

If your server is not listed in the server list through the game client, the most likely cause is that the ports you specified are closed. The ports are specified in the world_X.xml file with the other server starting parameters. Otherwise I don't know what you mean by 'whitelisted' (I know what it means, but not how it would apply to LIF).

As for your other questions, I'd recommend you spend some time reviewing posts in the mod section (http://lifeisfeudal.com/forum/mod-development-f53/) or searching the forums. Your questions do not necessarily have easy answers.
| - Alpha Tester and Zealous Believer

Kingdom of Hyperion founding Duchy - A practical RP Community est. 1999 - Apply Today!

Ps2

Re: How can i enable whitelist?(and claim question)

Post by Ps2 » 05 Jan 2016, 21:37

Thank you for your answer!!!I will check the link

Return to General Discussion