How to increase Construction level

Welcome to the Life is Feudal: MMO community! Here you can ask your basic starters questions.

GiorgioLaPicca

How to increase Construction level

Post by GiorgioLaPicca » 23 Dec 2014, 11:49

Hello everyone! I'm playing this game by 2 days and I'm very satisfied :D

I have a little problem with Construction, I wish to increase level but the only thing I can construct on the moment is the Wattle fence, which gives to me just 1 point, and I need to grow up to 30 soon.

The other constructions are too difficult to me on the moment because of the difficulty of obtaining objects (like Nails). So what do you suggest?

Aerily
Beta Tester

Re: How to increase Construction level

Post by Aerily » 23 Dec 2014, 14:20

You have two options. If you're playing with others have someone with a high lvl in construction lay a base for an oven, fill with the required clay and build or assist someone with a build project.

If solo, build fence to 15 points and then move to a forge and anvil. This should move things along quicker as well as give you access to nails.

Chew_Magna

Post by Chew_Magna » 24 Dec 2014, 03:57

I've found the easiest way to level construction is paving roads. It's tedious, but requires far less work than anything else.

ANGELofDEATH

Post by ANGELofDEATH » 29 Dec 2014, 16:37

As with any constructing skill (Construction, Masonry, Carp ..) you can fill the foundations with only some of the ingredients pound them in and then deconstruct that foundation, to lay down another in the same place. So you dont have to build 20 wattle fences on valuable land.

Example;
Put down a wattle fence.. only put in 9 branches of the 10.. bang them in. Deconstruct it. Repeat.

Once you get to 20 go near a clay pit and put down an oven and bang in just the clay, deconstruct... over and over, and over.

Because the oven takes so much clay.. it will allow you to get a much faster skill gain per foundation than any other object. It will allow you to bang 4 times on it, for the 400 clay.

HINT: as with any skill point grind, eating good food will raise your multiplier to gain those points faster. Eating apples(or any basic food) will actually drop your Food Quality Multiplier down, cutting your gain in half.

Return to Newcomer Section